No Extensions 2020

Britney naturally has fine hair. This means her hair by nature doesn't have a lot of thickness. Even when they aren't adding a ton of length to her hair, she's got extensions for volume when it's shorter.

There's also the idea that if you're consistently blonde your hair is garbage. That's not true, if you have it done professionally by someone who's skilled you can still have healthy hair. However, both bleach and extensions over a long period of time will compromise hair quality, especially if not done well. That podcast from awhile back with the stylist who worked with Britney during the early Circus days talked about how bad her hair was and that the extensions weren't done correctly. When they're done well you don't notice them.

• Love 1
On 4/25/2021 at 5:20 PM, Gaydar said:

Britney naturally has fine hair. This means her hair by nature doesn't have a lot of thickness. Even when they aren't adding a ton of length to her hair, she's got extensions for volume when it's shorter.

There's also the idea that if you're consistently blonde your hair is garbage. That's not true, if you have it done professionally by someone who's skilled you can still have healthy hair. However, both bleach and extensions over a long period of time will compromise hair quality, especially if not done well. That podcast from awhile back with the stylist who worked with Britney during the early Circus days talked about how bad her hair was and that the extensions weren't done correctly. When they're done well you don't notice them.

Where is this podcast? Link? I tried tape in extensions while I was growing out my hair. They were a nightmare. I had to cut my natural hair shorter and start over again.Β