No Extensions 2020

• 11 months later...

She’s never had naturally long hair...even when she was younger. Her natural hair has always been relatively short. Even when she shaved her hair off, she had extensions in. I’m guessing that she has never been able to grow out her natural hair. It probably starts to break apart after reaching a certain length? Correct me if I’m wrong. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

She’s never had naturally long hair...even when she was younger. Her natural hair has always been relatively short. Even when she shaved her hair off, she had extensions in. I’m guessing that she has never been able to grow out her natural hair. It probably starts to break apart after reaching a certain length? Correct me if I’m wrong. 

She had a long hair in MMC and post MMC. She cut it shorter for BOMT mv. And then she got a bob later that year. And idt her hair ever actually grew out lol

• Like 1
On 5/19/2020 at 12:04 PM, BlurredLover said:

always my fav! My moms friend cut her hair exactly this way when she appeared like this after announcing divorce
http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/BS-bob-06-1437697632.jpg?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=481

There’s extensions tho. Just like almost every pic in this thread lol. In this case you can even see where it’s attached 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Alexa James said:

She purposely keeps it cut short so it’s easier to style. She’s always done this. All that hair In the oops pony was extensions. This is common in the industry. It’s the same reason cardi wears wigs 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Easy There said:

She had a long hair in MMC and post MMC. She cut it shorter for BOMT mv. And then she got a bob later that year. And idt her hair ever actually grew out lol

Mickey Mouse club? Yeah, I don’t think she has had naturally long hair throughout her career...Baby one more time onwards

16 hours ago, Britman512 said:

She purposely keeps it cut short so it’s easier to style. She’s always done this. All that hair In the oops pony was extensions. This is common in the industry. It’s the same reason cardi wears wigs 

Can she actually grow out her hair though? I used to think she had long hair during the BOMT era (Sometimes music video) but Now I think she even had extensions then!

23 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

Can she actually grow out her hair though? I used to think she had long hair during the BOMT era (Sometimes music video) but Now I think she even had extensions then!

She had extensions trough most Baby era. She had longer hair before she signed with JIVE.

18 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

She probably can but she has very thin hair. Once you start using extentions you get used to the volume and when you stop you feel "empty" and like you have no hair. Also extentions rip your hair out and are damaging.

She should have stuck with minimal extentions like she did during her prime.

PressroomTCA_284629.jpg012.jpg002.jpg007.jpg

She started going overboard in 2004

212.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 5/19/2020 at 4:04 PM, BlurredLover said:

always my fav! My moms friend cut her hair exactly this way when she appeared like this after announcing divorce
http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/BS-bob-06-1437697632.jpg?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=481

She looked beautiful with that hair and to think she shaved her head only three months after this