What do you look forward to most after the pandemic is over?

On 5/19/2020 at 8:18 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:
  1. Going to the movies.
  2. Eating out for dinner.
  3. Hanging with my best girl friends.
  4. All of the above in one night.
  5. Choking down my male best friend's long, fat, uncut D IC K.

I'm so ready... :crying4:

It never gets weird hooking up with your bestfriend?

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Being able to do things without being 100% cautious... 

This is one of the biggest things for me. I'm just so tired of always being paranoid about who I'm interacting with, what I'm touching, if I'm touching my face, etc. I can't even watch a tv show/movie and see a crowd of people without thinking about how easy it'd be for the virus to transmit through them. Not to be melodramatic, but I genuinely wonder if I'll be able to go out clubbing, to concerts, in crowds, etc. again and see the world like I used to instead of how I do now. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This is one of the biggest things for me. I'm just so tired of always being paranoid about who I'm interacting with, what I'm touching, if I'm touching my face, etc. I can't even watch a tv show/movie and see a crowd of people without thinking about how easy it'd be for the virus to transmit through them. Not to be melodramatic, but I genuinely wonder if I'll be able to go out clubbing, to concerts, in crowds, etc. again and see the world like I used to instead of how I do now. 

Same, I'm so worried about how things will be in the future... :britstare11:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

:omg:

Is this you Puppy ---> :didilie:

Trying to talk to over overly excited sport players takes a toll on my voice and their whining about how uncomfortable the weather is despite me being there the whole day. Not to mention they just love saying my name and would read my name tag again and again. Omg why are kids so annoying and why am I missing this when I always feel exhausted afterwards :zoomzoom:

you never know what you got till it’s gone :frenchy:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I saw this and I immediately thought of everyone in this thread. :imacat:

Follow my good friend @itsbritneymeme on Instagram! :barbie:

It seems like everyone has been a horndog lately.

Me trying to figure out what astrological events are causing this: :clicktina::ineedthetruth:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block