2007 VMA

BritneyLVR

1) I honestly think that corset idea costume would have been amazing.

2) WHERE WAS THE LONG PONYTAIL:sobbing:

3) Why wasn’t she wearing her original head set??? That pathetic tiny mic she was wearing just wasn’t it. 

4) Do you believe that Justin showed up backstage before she went on? 

5) LBR, the dancing sucked :lizzie: except for the breakdown towards the end. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The choreography is still better than any performance since the FF era to the last performance of Britney in my opinion. The performance was great, everyone laughed and was disappointed by her performance because they expected more from her, always...that's actually the meaning of Gimme More too.

Just need a little energy but as she didn't wanted to be here and was forced, I would do the same and not push efforts just for those who are abusing me! :gimmemoar:

The outfits planned were actually the same, it wasn't changed in the last minute like many say, it's likely a rumour. There's a small extract of a rehearsal with the same outfits and a wig/extension, I'm not sure if it's her tho but I think it's her:

britney-ponytail-gimme.gif

15 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

1) I honestly think that corset idea costume would have been amazing.

2) WHERE WAS THE LONG PONYTAIL:sobbing:

3) Why wasn’t she wearing her original head set??? That pathetic tiny mic she was wearing just wasn’t it. 

4) Do you believe that Justin showed up backstage before she went on? 

5) LBR, the dancing sucked :lizzie: except for the breakdown towards the end. 

1. the corset should've been a great idea :mhm:
  2. no no no ponytail, please :nonono:
  3. I KNOW i spoke about her mic on the other thread but yes she should've had the biggest mic in the world

(also why did she do this during ff era for the promo and it was skin colour it looks like she was just dancing and the camera was so far from her face so u couldn't even see it :embarrassney:)

4. if he showed up i think it was like a hello not the britney ever after mess

5. the dancing was ok she fked up the beginning but that's it :tired:

but like the performance isn't bad she was just not feeling it like

she hit all the dance moves (except beginning),  she looked great

ok so my novel:

• they shouldn't have put the rehearsal online (maybe pictures for promo but not video cuz it shows that it's not live and everything) :gimmemoar: <-- this
  • maybe should've kept chriss angel not to do anything w her but let him do magic while she performs so at least if she fks up there something to look at
  •  maybe she should've performed a medley with do somethin' 

12 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

The choreography is still better than any performance since the FF era to the last performance of Britney in my opinion. The performance was great, everyone laughed and was disappointed by her performance because they expected more from her, always...that's actually the meaning of Gimme More too.

Just need a little energy but as she didn't wanted to be here and was forced, I would do the same and not push efforts just for those who are abusing me! :gimmemoar:

The outfits planned were actually the same, it wasn't changed in the last minute like many say, it's likely a rumour. There's a small extract of a rehearsal with the same outfits and a wig/extension, I'm not sure if it's her tho but I think it's her:

britney-ponytail-gimme.gif

we stan fftney  

hiam last chorus outsold :madance:

6 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

we stan fftney  

hiam last chorus outsold :madance:

Of course, there are some exceptions, I don't say FF performances are bad, just in general, the choreography of the VMA 2007 is more detailed and have more contents to show compared to essentially the recent performances where the choreography is just to walk around and move the arms/legs etc.

2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Of course, there are some exceptions, I don't say FF performances are bad, just in general, the choreography of the VMA 2007 is more detailed and have more contents to show compared to essentially the recent performances where the choreography is just to walk around and move the arms/legs etc.

don't come for tickney :ban: 

the knee bends, butt whipes and static arms give me life :cooltshirt:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

You have good performances. You have bad performances. :yeahsure: Not every performance can be a good performance, you know? :yaknow: You're gonna have some amazing performances :donewithit: and you're gonna have some okay performances. :awww:

you're really a ftr stan huh :jlostare:

Just now, BritneyMinaj said:

don't come for tickney :ban: 

the knee bends, butt whipes and static arms give me life

Yeah, but when talking to choreography and not performance, the VMA 2007 still win for me because the choreography is still better. But I've to admit that the recent performances was full on it and the performance was fire!

4 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

WHERE :omgreallyney:

We only have the extract on the gif, it's from a video of the dancer of the VMA 2007, who dance with Britney in the middle of the performance and I found somewhere a picture but when I find I will post here.

As much as I love the song, I really hate the choreography. Even if she performed with more energy (I mean she was "drunk" but she still could do most of it), it would never top her other VMA perfomances. Besides that, the gp really wanted her to fail so she really needed to show something extraordinary for them to be satisfied. 

Archived