Both "Stuck With U" and "GOOBA" are expected to drop out of the top 10 next week

Word is going that Stuck With U and "GOOBA" are expected to drop out of the top ten on the Hot 100 next week. 

I'll say it loud for the people in the back :didilie:

Had "Stuck With U" just been Ariana's song, there probably wouldn't be this big drop. The association with Biebs, who's basically having his long awaited overdue flop season, is justifying what I expected: a commercial flop despite topping the charts. 

That's honestly how I feel about her Gaga collab, "Rain On Me." If it's a hit, it's cause the Arianators and GP still love her. The monsters are small compared to the Born This Way era.

So now, Ariana is literally the girl to call to get a hit in desperate times.

Thoughts 

Related:

ariana.jpg.57a64828b00c740edc9b19f9126cf1c2.jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m sorry but Gaga is still very relevant tho 

she had so much fame and a growing fanbase due to shallow and the success of her movie 

stupid love flopped cause there was zero promotion

I think she gained a lot of older fans (madonna/cher/barbara fanbase) with shallow and a star is born. So the type of pop music that this album will probably have won't resonate with the majority of them.

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

Ok so I literally just listened to GOOBA for the first time. And I'm about to sound like a grandpa, but what is this dumpster fire song :orangu:

Why is he screaming at me :katycry:

Why doesn't the GP pay this dust :clownery:

Don’t worry boo I’m 14 years old and always question that  WhY tHe HeLl dOeS tHIs sONg eVeN ExIsT?:gunriah:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m sorry but Gaga is still very relevant tho 

she had so much fame and a growing fanbase due to shallow and the success of her movie 

stupid love flopped cause there was zero promotion

Thx for saying that. ASIB really brought Gaga a ton of fans. Especially younger ones from my generation. And stupid love didn’t flop! 

- 9 million views within 24 hours

-94 million streams

-2 million sales

- Debut and peak position: No.5 (highest since edge of glory which was freaking 2011)

- Has 1 million likes and 70 something million views

- Still trending in the charts.

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Ok so I played the GOOBA for the first time via the main post... and oh my god what was that mess. :omg:

It felt so horrible and un-normal to listen to the song after hearing the awesome music that was being released recently and this year:umomg:  I hope u haven’t seen the video yet or else u might have to pluck yr eyes out and wash it:nyheadache:

21 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

I still havent listened to the gooba guy :idkney:

Cuz I dont want to give it a view it doesnt deserve :yaknow:

But I cant know if it doesnt deserve it before hearing it :idkney:

But I have a strong feeling it doesnt  :yaknow:
So I probably wont press the play button :frenchy:

U can watch a long clip on his IG. I didnt want to give him a view as well. You will get the jist of how bad it is from the IG clip. :ugh:

33 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

U can watch a long clip on his IG. I didnt want to give him a view as well. You will get the jist of how bad it is from the IG clip. :ugh:

I just did it :watrusayin:

He yelled things and put jiggling b.tts in front of my face the whole time :pieceofwhat:

1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

I think she gained a lot of older fans (madonna/cher/barbara fanbase) with shallow and a star is born. So the type of pop music that this album will probably have won't resonate with the majority of them.

I 100% agree with this.    A Star is Born gave her this adult/sophisticated look.  So going back to wearing hot pink metallic and dancing in the dessert is a complete 180 from that.  The people who really loved her in ASIB is not the audience for Stupid Love and everything that is coming.

After ASIB I was interested to see what direction she went in because it did give her this new audience and she kind of had a clean slate to go in any direction and keep this new ground and fans.   I do commend her on sticking to her artistry even if it loses those people but yeah ASIB and Chromatica are completely different and the older ASIB fans will most likely not follow that.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block