6ix9ine could block Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's new song "Rain On Me" from #1

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Wait, is this Ariana's or Justin's song? Or is it REALLY 50/50?

And why is this 61,425 or whatever number dude coming from Ariana and not Justin, or both?

Scouter owns 100% and they get a happy meal each with a toy so it’s all good 😝 

probably because he knew she would respond and she did.... snooze hype play if you ask me 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
6 hours ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

@JordanMiller I am mad at you for giving this horrible human with rainbow hair so much attention and space here. Others deserve it way more. He should be treated as air. 

@OnlyFacts you obviously have a lot of hate towards Gaga for some reasons that I don't get but instead of spreading hate towards her maybe you should acknowledge the fact that we are dealing here with a disgusting human who uses n-word despite of not being African-American and getting away with it. Showing off his money on instagram and spreading bad influence on his probably young followers and getting involved in some conspiracy theories due to his own insecurities, bitterness and unhappiness. #choices

African American Facts GIF

Honey, I don’t like 69 or GaGa. I have a long post about why I don’t like Gaga that I don’t know how to include on here since I’m new, but you’ll run across it I’m sure. I don’t hate anyone. I just don’t support people who aren’t genuine. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MonAmour said:

I'm very conflicted when it comes to gaga. On one hand, she's so talented, has released great music and is a good performer. However, there's something about her that seems off. She seems.. a bit fake.. like she's always acting. Actions speak louder than words. She claims to be this pro-gay feminist with a traumatic past and hardships growing up(even though we later found out her rich father paid her way through life). She claims to be so different and all that she cares about is music, not the money. Then you see her hop on trends like selling make up and having a feature of whoever's hot right now. Also, this may be an unpopular opinion, but I wish gaga had never touched her face with so much plastic surgery. Her weird alien features went great with her aesthetic. Now she looks like a typical Hollywood no soul person.

I totally agree with you, so much for "I'm beautiful on my way 'cause God makes no mistakes..."

What? He’s such a Piece of s**t. I hope Gaga and Ariana get that number one. Hopefully they have a good music video for hey filmed before lockdown happened, or figured out a way to use technology to make a good one. I think they have a good shot. They’re both huge stars, Ariana has had several number ones in the past year and a half, shallow went number one and stupid love went to number five. Pop music need to be back on top. Maybe they have a radio deal too. 

Pathetic! #Justice4RainonMe? Lol The song hasn’t even been released yet. 

Literally have never liked Blind Fans that will purchase whatever just because it has a certain name attached to it. Let’s wait until Friday to see what the song/video has to offer, then we can talk about it! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block