Where is Demi Lovato? And why is scooter not paying attention to her?

OnlyFacts

Sooooo, where is Demi Lovato? Ever since stick with u or whatever the JB/Ari song is called came out, she’s been silent. Do you guys think she’s mad at scooter for giving them more attention than her? Do you guys even like Demi? Do you guys think Demi and Xtina went to the same doctor for their lip fillers? Is anyone listening? 😂 Fill me in!demi.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

well the finsta thing happened the posts were fake but she deleted it so... :chrissy: 

anyways after that nothing happened and do we care? mmm no :nonono:

she released a song w sam smith :mhm:

i thought u didn't like demi and now u make a thread abt her ... :yaknow: just saying 

I don’t like her. But I made the thread for two reasons 1) I’m genuinely curious what people think about her and 2) figures I’d test drive making a thread on this lame ***** rather than test driving it on someone I really care about. Lol. The photo I chose to post on this thread should’ve been the sign that I wanted this to be shady 🤣

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t like her. But I made the thread for two reasons 1) I’m genuinely curious what people think about her and 2) figures I’d test drive making a thread on this lame ***** rather than test driving it on someone I really care about. Lol. The photo I chose to post on this thread should’ve been the sign that I wanted this to be shady 🤣

ok and i was genuinely asking 

who do u stan except britney (and dua idk if it was u) 

1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Justin and Ariana are A-list. Of course they are gonna get the promotion. 

Demi isn’t really promotable right now. She should stay out of the public eye while she takes a “how to stop blowing up your career on the daily” class or something. 

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

27 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I made the thread for two reasons 1) I’m genuinely curious what people think about her and 2) figures I’d test drive making a thread on this lame *****

If you really wanna know what Exhalers think of Demetria, i gotchu covered.  :barbie:

:imacat:

I've seen all of Demi's documentaries and from what I gathered she is a very needy person and when you can't be there for her she writes you off. She's dropped so many friends and had started so many feuds. I'm sure it stems from abandonment from her father so if she feels like she isn't being seen she probably gets triggered. Then add her being a **** addict and alcoholic, those triggers could set on a bad path. 

I used to be a big fan of hers but she's become unlikeable. Its sad because it's effecting the way I listen to her music now. I think there's a difference between not giving any f.ucks and just being a b.itch. She doesn't seem to grasp that.

CRTX93SWIAEHlo5.jpg

Archived