Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber drag 6ix9ine amidst allegations she cheated to get "Stuck With U" to #1

Where there is smoke there is fire, to a certain extent. Of course Billboard is corrupt. He may not be a good person, and I am not here for 6ix9ine, but numbers are numbers, and if he should be at #1, then he should be at #1. Billboard is shady AF. And I cant with Ariana talking bout how "I dont care for #1 and charts and all I care about is the music" yeah OK sure girl Uh Huh Reaction GIF Go sing in bars and cafes on the corner if all you care about is music truman show smile GIF At least keep it real. We love Ariana now but we hated on her when she said she hates Americans and hates America. I cant with society today. And so no one gets it twisted, I purchased her latest album, but just because I am a fan I'm not gonna support a liar. That #1 was "purchased" and whether 6ix9ine is a ****** or a pervert or not, until Billboard comes up with a rule that perverts cant chart, he should get his #1. Let's not forget  how Billboard blocked the Legendary Miss Britney's #1 Blackout, the biggest sin and fail of Billboard. They have been shady since back then. I wont be a hypocrite and just stand up for my girl, whether I like it or not, I don't see any lies detected. I would be mad if I was cheated out of a #1 single. And since when is it wrong to care about charts? I'll ask Ariana in 10 years when she'll barley be hitting the top 40. She'll still be like "I always only cared about the music" please girlbest gif GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block