Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber drag 6ix9ine amidst allegations she cheated to get "Stuck With U" to #1

Not a fan of either of them. But I'll say Stuck With U makes a better number one than the other one. I'm not here for these spoiled brats that complain whenever they're not number one and beg their fans to make it happen.  (looking at you, Nicki and Bieber :ohwut:) like... be humble, sit down. 

Good for Ariana that she put this irrelevant dude on his place. :chrissy:

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Needleney said:

new and thirsty already I see. :cardi:

Now now, let’s not be upset that I didn’t send you the same message. I’m here to be nice to everyone EXCEPT Nicki Minaj and Doja Cat fans. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot, chest hair 🙂 We support the same Queen Britney Cardi B Flirt GIF by City Girls

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Now now, let’s not be upset that I didn’t send you the same message. I’m here to be nice to everyone EXCEPT Nicki Minaj and Doja Cat fans. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot, chest hair 🙂 We support the same Queen Britney Cardi B Flirt GIF by City Girls

Did I ever said it is wrong to be thirsty? I mean no harm sweetie. :kisses:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:fakewow:

You have my respect. I'm impressed.  :barbie: and this is your first post since 2011. :omg:

Welcome to Exhale! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come to support Ari, stay for the community!

13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Thank you for pointing this out!

Welcome to Exhale ! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come out of the shadows to register, stay for the community!

Haha thanks I saw the post on being more vocal so I’m here to stay now 😂

10 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

5 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Did I ever said it is wrong to be thirsty? I mean no harm sweetie. :kisses:

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

In that case, I’m dehydrated

thirsty hamster GIF

*plays thirsty by Mariah Carey*

Mariah Carey Entertainment GIF

Drinks for everyone!  Cheers!
party success GIF by VH1

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

He needs the clout rn before he drops Purpose 2.0. But I am glad that they both pointed out that only the woman got called out instead of both of them.

Justin is such a shrimp d***. His relevancy is dwindling and he can’t take it. He’ll have a breakdown once he really flops

messy messy messy. Literally I feel that the charts should be way less praised than they are and should honestly be more of a historical record than an achievement. We're all in quarantine and there's so much less music than usual and Justin and Ari are HUGE so I'm not surprised everyone tuned in to listen. Also 6ix9ine who? Wtf is Gooba. I've never even heard it. Stop being salty you got literally #3 which is much more than most artists can say... All these new artists are so vain and only seem to do music for the charts. Wtf.

And, even though it's a heavy rumor, I can't even remember a time when Britney complained about being radio blacklisted during the Britney era. Obviously there's a difference between trash and class, and money can't buy class. 

Literally over this argument charts are not that important. It's the fanbase that really matters, Ariana didn't even have a number one until Thank U, Next and that was five years after her debut. 6ix9ine has been around for only two? Gimme a break.

Also, it irritates me when 6ix9ine uses the excuse that he came from nothing and Ari had Nickelodeon to boost her. Although that's true and I'm not discounting 6ix9ine's hardships, Ariana got on those shows and has a massive following because she's extremely talented as an artist. Saying she got everything from Nickelodeon means that Victoria Justice and Miranda Cosgrove are also successful right now because of Nick (disclaimer: they're not). Stop being salty because of her success.

I'm not a huge fan of either parties but it irritates me when other's try to discount the credit of other artists because of they're success and then compare situations. If you don't like Billboard stay away from it. Nicki had a huge career and just got her first number one. Smh.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block