Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber drag 6ix9ine amidst allegations she cheated to get "Stuck With U" to #1

• Leader

GET HA!

Ariana Grande won't put up with 6ix9ine's claims that she and Billboard cheated to get "Stuck With U" to #1 on the Hot 100. He said the #1 was basically bought. Read more about that here.

In a new message posted on Instagram, Ari ripped 6 to shreds. :blast:

thank u to everybody who supported this song, this cause and made this happen. we love uuuuu so much. 🤍 there’s so much to celebrate today. 🤍 however, i would like to say a few things. anyone who knows me or has followed me for a while knows that numbers aren’t the driving force in anything i do. i’m grateful to sing. grateful to have people who want to listen. grateful to even be here at all. i didn’t have a number one for the first five years of my career and it didn’t upset me at all because from the bottom of my heart, music is everything to me. my fans are everything to me. i promise i couldn’t ask for another f---I ng thing.

so with this celebration today, i would like to address a few things which i don’t usually do (i don’t give my energy to drama or strange accusations normally but this has gone a little too far)...my fans bought the song. JUSTIN’S fans bought the song. OUR fans bought this song (never more than four copies each, AS THE RULES STATE).

they are ride or die mother****ers and i thank god every day that i have them in my life. not just when they fight for us to win (even when i ask them not to as i did this week) but because they’re some of the greatest people i know. sales count for more than streams. u can not discredit this as hard as u try. to anybody that is displeased with their placement on the chart this week or who is spending their time racking their brain thinking of as many ways as they can to discredit hardworking women (and only the women for some reason.....), i ask u to take a moment to humble yourself.

be grateful you’re even here. that people want to listen to u at all. it’s a blessed position to be in. i’ve had a lot of “almost number ones” in my career and i never said a ****** thing because I FEEL GRATEFUL TO EVEN BE HERE. TO WANT TO BE HEARD AT ALL .... and you should feel that way too. congratulations to all my talented *** peers in the top ten this week. even number 3. 🥰 and thank u to @billboard for this honor. and thank u to everybody who helped us raise a lot of money for a very important cause this week. love u all a lot.

Justin Bieber chimed in as well. Why he inserted himself into the drama is not yet known. :clownery:

EYU_Kl6XYAEtnOV?format=jpg&name=large

6ix9ine found comatose in a ditch. :clownery:

Do you think Ariana and Justin legitimately got to #1? Or was it bought like 6ix9ine claims? Where there's smoke...

Let me know what you think. :ohwut:

Related:

ariana.jpg.9c3ff383de4496929ad37aa056930876.jpg

• Love 1

Ariana hasn’t had the best success when it comes to chart performance especially early on in her career compared to the greats among the scene and fought hard to get her first number one!

At the end of the day the proceeds for this single were going to charity and that may have been a driving force in why it went to number 1 as it resonated with a lot of people? Is it her strongest song? No. But it’s going to benefit a lot of people compared to any previous single!

In a time where there is so much uncertainty it’s nice to see those in power and influence showcase their humble natures. Number 1, 2 or 79 on the charts the proceeds will go towards a great cause.

6ix9ine... take several seats. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Love Ari. Not a Bieber stan at all. But if that was true, don't you think someone like Nicki would've done something like that ages ago if that was possible. I call BS. Also, fun fact, streams only count for $$$ if the stream lasted for more than half the song. So it will show 50million streams. But you only get paid for 30million or so. So only the 30 million counts towards chart ranking. He needs to read between the lines, aka the T's & C's. I'm siding with Ari here (obviously), but I have to confess, not really into this song at all. PS I'm new here to the forum, although I've been reading all your awesome content for a long time :)

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Ben-Jar-Min said:

Ariana hasn’t had the best success when it comes to chart performance especially early on in her career compared to the greats among the scene and fought hard to get her first number one!

At the end of the day the proceeds for this single were going to charity and that may have been a driving force in why it went to number 1 as it resonated with a lot of people? Is it her strongest song? No. But it’s going to benefit a lot of people compared to any previous single!

In a time where there is so much uncertainty it’s nice to see those in power and influence showcase their humble natures. Number 1, 2 or 79 on the charts the proceeds will go towards a great cause.

6ix9ine... take several seats. 

:fakewow:

You have my respect. I'm impressed.  :barbie: and this is your first post since 2011. :omg:

Welcome to Exhale! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come to support Ari, stay for the community!

• Love 1

It's very interesting how this toxic human who is not African-American is getting away with using the n-word in his songs and the public is buying and streaming it. Then he goes to social media and behaves like a spoiled brat and flaunts money in other people's faces especially during these challenging times. :imacat:

He deserves a cell and a bad haircut. :imacat:

btw. Ariana ******** you with a paragraph. Take several seats you despicable human with rainbow hair. :imacat:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, EvanMoon said:

Also, fun fact, streams only count for $$$ if the stream lasted for more than half the song. So it will show 50million streams. But you only get paid for 30million or so. So only the 30 million counts towards chart ranking.

Thank you for pointing this out!

Welcome to Exhale ! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come out of the shadows to register, stay for the community!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block