Now This Is A Song Britney Should Have Recorded

Louis-j

This is a song sung by Myah Marie that was considered for Britney for Circus. It's a great comeback song. The lyrics reflects that very well. 

I feel like Circus lacks some empowering songs like this one. Also, it has that rock vibe that Britney likes.

I can't believe she passed on that but recorded Body A... Oh Wait :duh:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

This is the song the Britney should have recorded (with retouched lyrics and good production of course) 

I kinda like it but it gives me a headache. The distorted instrumental during the chorus reminds me of Clumsy. :squint:

2 hours ago, vzlafan said:

I really thinked it was britney singing , but its not a BOP

Can be difficult if you've never thought about it before but once you figure out which one is which, you'll start to realise they don't sound the same at all. 

I thought it was a great track but I don't think Britney was keen to directly address that kinda stuff.

Piece of Me was like angry and sarcastic. This is more... "it's cool, I'm better now" and according to FTR she's very adamant that she was in a dark place but not going crazy. Ya gets me?

This song is a banger tho, I think it could've done good on a Hilary Duff album like circa Dignity, or one of them other one hit wonders of the late 00s, like The Veronicas?

Archived