Do you guys like "Brave New Girl"?

1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yes, I actually really love Brave New Girl. I know it doesnt quite fit the vibe or sound on ITZ but it's a cute song nonetheless. Besides, you don't skip songs unless it's Private Show. 

You had to ruin it. :imacat:

You don't skip anything period :didilie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yes, I actually really love Brave New Girl. :imcute: I know it doesnt quite fit the vibe or sound on ITZ but it's a cute song nonetheless. Besides, you don't skip songs unless it's Private Show. :firega:

I actually don't skip Private Show

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You had to ruin it. :imacat:

You don't skip anything period :didilie:

But it's so bad. :tiffsniffle: Like it hurts me physically to listen to that song. It's worse than My Baby, which I don't skip either. And what's worse is it sounded so good in the commercials. :crying1: but that pot of gold s.hit ruined it. :beat: :howdareyou:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, AmorProhibido said:

But it's so bad. Like it hurts me physically to listen to that song. It's worse than My Baby, which I don't skip either. And what's worse is it sounded so good in the commercials. but that pot of gold s.hit ruined it. 

:haha:

Tbh when I play Glory in the car and i'm with family or my cousins, I get embarrassed when that song comes on but I still don't skip it. :eheeek:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

But it's so bad. :tiffsniffle: Like it hurts me physically to listen to that song. It's worse than My Baby, which I don't skip either. And what's worse is it sounded so good in the commercials. :crying1: but that pot of gold s.hit ruined it. :beat: :howdareyou:

wait brave new girl or private show 

and we stan my baby

"i smell your breath it makes me cry" is so poetic :crying2:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
23 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

wait brave new girl or private show 

and we stan my baby

"i smell your breath it makes me cry" is so poetic :crying2:

Private Show is the one that hurts me. Brave New Girl is actually so good. :tbh: I think people just dislike it so much because it doesn't fit on ITZ very well. 

• Like 3

It’s...not the best.  Not because it’s genuinely bad, but because it’s instantly dated, and - like others have said - doesn’t fit AT ALL with the rest of the album. Now that @Needleney suggests it, BNG would have made TOTAL SENSE on Britney album, and I don’t think we’d even question whether it’s a good song or not (because it is innocently fun and catchy, at the end of the day). 
I don’t keep it on my phone, so I never listen to BNG. But when I listen to the album on my computer I don’t skip it. 

Wow, I can’t stop thinking about how it should be on Britney album now. That’s crazy. Context is everything. Now I’m like, put What You Need and Private Show on on BJ and they’d be stand out tracks. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

No :gagasmile:

Havent ever even listened to it in full :goat:

same

13 minutes ago, Tetris said:

It’s...not the best.  Not because it’s genuinely bad, but because it’s instantly dated, and - like others have said - doesn’t fit AT ALL with the rest of the album. Now that @Needleney suggests it, BNG would have made TOTAL SENSE on Britney album, and I don’t think we’d even question whether it’s a good song or not (because it is innocently fun and catchy, at the end of the day). 
I don’t keep it on my phone, so I never listen to BNG. But when I listen to the album on my computer I don’t skip it. 

Wow, I can’t stop thinking about how it should be on Britney album now. That’s crazy. Context is everything. Now I’m like, put What You Need and Private Show on on BJ and they’d be stand out tracks. 

we stan what you need its vocalney 

• Haha 1