The Many Fashion Fails In Pop

I like Rihanna’s dress tbh. She can wear anything. 

Miley looks great from the neck down but her hair and makeup is baaaad. Good hair and makeup and she would have looked great. 

That Xtina pic though :wtf: That “dress” is so unflattering. The hair and makeup look like they had an entirely different person in mind. 

Also, can we leave out the Britney POM fails? We already know and they have many threads of their own. Keep it red carpets/photo shoots please :chrissy:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
On 5/18/2020 at 9:25 AM, Roxxy said:

Rihanna's Grammy dress is not a fail. I would wear that in a heartbeat. :chrissy:

It looks like it was inspired by Claire's, she's got the fashion thing down and this was gutter trash for her.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:26 AM, BritneyMinaj said:

the nicki and the domination one are great idk what ur talking about

Nicki's styling is the problem, that hair is fugly. The weird *** stars on the sides ruin the Domination announcement outfit.

On 5/18/2020 at 6:53 PM, babyimmafreak90 said:

I like Rihanna’s dress tbh. She can wear anything. 

Miley looks great from the neck down but her hair and makeup is baaaad. Good hair and makeup and she would have looked great. 

That Xtina pic though :wtf: That “dress” is so unflattering. The hair and makeup look like they had an entirely different person in mind. 

Also, can we leave out the Britney POM fails? We already know and they have many threads of their own. Keep it red carpets/photo shoots please :chrissy:

I've included a lot because of bad styling.

I also agree that tour photos shouldn't count which is why I didn't include any lol

• Like 1

Everyone had bad style in the early 00’s, but Christina by FAR was the worst! Remember the nose ring and super thin eyebrows?? Yikes.  And Katy...stays looking a mess these days. Beyoncé looks like someone’s grandmother who just served banana pudding at a wedding in the pic above. Just a mess.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block