Do You Regret How You Lost Your V-Card?

Born2Die

I always thought I wanted to lose my virginity at a young age like 14 or 15, but when I got the opportunity I chickened out. I ended up losing it at 18 years old with my long term boyfriend in the back of my car. It was exciting, passionate, and loving. The location was not ideal, but we later made up for it in a romantic candle lit evening. I don't regret it at all, but I've heard from so many how they regret their first time. Whether they were too young, it was awkward, embarrassing, ect. Do any of you have regrets or embarrassing stories about your first time? 

Takes off purity ring to have *** - Contradicting Christian Girl ...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100%, i lost my virginity when i was underage to a 30 odd year old.

I'm 30 now and the thought of getting with someone that was as young and naive as i was makes me physically sick.

The experience itself wasn't that great either. But i guess no one has the perfect first time :awkblink:

Yes I do, I was 17 at a party, I was very young minded and inexperienced and not ready, I was wasted, couldn’t legally consent and it was with a random dude I didn’t know...knowing what I know now, I know it was ****** assault. I always blamed myself for the drinking until I learned about consent much later. It affected my relationships for years.

Archived