Katy Perry performs "Daisies" for the first time using new technology

• Leader

Katy Perry performed her new single "Daisies" on American Idol, and it's a visual feast.

The singer used some kind of virtual reality technology for the performance. It's pretty epic! 

Say what you will, but she keeps pushing the boundaries (andddd doing so while pregnant). 

What do you think of this new performance? Is it cool or a snooze fest? 

Related:

idol.jpg.d0af3c3bc8c653543acede8aa213874f.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Jordan, I love you, but if Britney Jean Spears got on stage and wore that frumpy dress and did that performance, this thread would not be filled with sunshine and puppies. Karma is real. britney spears lol GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I kinda like the outfit, because it feels like cutesy cartoon character esque, which is the vibe I get from the performance. 

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Jordan, I love you, but if Britney Jean Spears got on stage and wore that frumpy dress and did that performance, this thread would not be filled with sunshine and puppies. Karma is real. britney spears lol GIF by RealityTVGIFs

As if this forum would care what Britney Jean Spears wore if she actually served live vocals...:(

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block