Jlo liked then unliked a shady tweet about herself..

I guess there's a justice for A.K.A. 

The album is jlos last studio album to date.. only sold 50K worldwide..

Me. I am Mariah... the elusive chanteuse outsold it worldwide and in the states. Even had better reviews from the critics. 

Most of the reviews on A.K.A. was about how ****** and basically degrading the woman saying. She's too old to talk about wanting or getting the dik. And her collaborations with pitbull was worst. Ironically his career really came to an end in 2014. 

Well a justice campaign happened. The only market it hit was the United Arab Emirates.  She liked the post. Not knowing the post was basically shading her and making fun of the fact that the album flopped. She unliked it fast probably when someone told her. Nobody really is congratulating you. Read between the lines. Ur being made fun of. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Was there any promotion for this album? I only knew it existed years after it had released. 

I mean.. i didn't really like it anyway so i didn't miss out on anything. :truthtea: 

It was really longed out, they released a tonne of tracks before deciding on releasing the album which I think killed the hype. None of them were particularly hard-hitting, then they added Iggy to Booty but it didn't do much for sales.

I still dig I Luh You Papi and Why You Actin' tho :bop:

Archived