Why do people hate "Radar"?

BritneyMinaj

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

It was a standout on Blackout when I first heard it and still love it when it’s amongst its native track list. 
I think, at the time, everyone seemed to like it. But then it appeared on Circus and became a joke. Then the MV was... a choice. 
But it’s still a bop to me :bop:

horseney was iconic idk what ur talking abt :britoverit:

1 minute ago, ol123 said:

I personally like it.. the video is pretty cool too. For me it just got old when i saw it on two different albums. Like, tf? Who asked for that? No one. :truthtea: 

I ALWAYS lived for this look though. PjanFjo.png YASS ***** 

i think they loved it so much, they were like here it is again

7 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

A LOT OF PEOPLE do . so i was wondering. also love ur username it's her best song

Aww thank you :tysm:

8 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

It was a standout on Blackout when I first heard it and still love it when it’s amongst its native track list. 
I think, at the time, everyone seemed to like it. But then it appeared on Circus and became a joke. Then the MV was... a choice. 
But it’s still a bop to me :bop:

I would agree. I think it's more of a joke than hate. The Radar horse is the first horse to win an Oscar and a Moonman for a single performance. Iconic. :carpoolney:

I think radar is moreso a wasted opportunity. In middle school when blackout came out EVERYONE loved radar and it wasn’t a single. They really needed to strike while the kettle was still hot. By the time circus came around ppl were just over it cause it feels weird to release a a song as a single from an album it wasn’t initially part of. Also that video is legit a candies ad. Song deserved better 

Radar is awesome! People just don't like it bc it was a single from Circus and bc the music video wasn't great. They should have released it as the 3rd single from Blackout, even if it was the animated video. Then they could have released a 4th single from Circus (Unusual You please!)

I can’t answer your question because I love the song. It’s edgy AF. My favorite part of the song is after the final chorus. Gotchoo on myyy RADAR! The seductive way she sings that into the Da da da da da’s which really sound like nah nah a boo boo aka I’ve got you. Again **** meets innocent.

I don't not like it. :imacat: I was obsessed with it when Blackout came out. :chrissy: It was my favorite track. But being overplayed for an entire year until Circus came out and then it became a bonus track - and you guys know I never skip, ever. :donewithit: I just grew tired of it. But I never skip so it still gets fair treatment. But I won't seek to play it cause I wanna bop to it. Nope. :nonono:

Archived