This Day In Pop: Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea perform "Pretty Girls" at the 2015 BBMA (May 17)

• 11 months later...

Anyone find the lyrics to this song offensive? A bit Regressive? I would rather her sing some songs a lil more empowering than that of being pretty and having the boys pay for your drinks and jumping the line in front of everyone else. Like those Vegas girls. Yeah she’s them. That stand on the curb In really high heels with girls that flew in from other countries for “work” or in front of clubs wanting to get in for free.

1 hour ago, BebeMissBumpIt said:

Anyone find the lyrics to this song offensive? A bit Regressive? I would rather her sing some songs a lil more empowering than that of being pretty and having the boys pay for your drinks and jumping the line in front of everyone else. Like those Vegas girls. Yeah she’s them. That stand on the curb In really high heels with girls that flew in from other countries for “work” or in front of clubs wanting to get in for free.

Nope, sorry that the song is not relatable for you :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

6 hours ago, BebeMissBumpIt said:

Please do not post her dress from the red carpet. Delete that please, Amanda Bynes voice. Erase that one because of the hideousness. She would not want us to remember that. How can you promote pretty world  lookin ugly 

This. I love Britney more than life itself, and I literally NEVER criticise anything she does, but that dress was something else. I mean she looked THAT hot the night before and then that dress happened 🤦🏻‍♂️

I remember being absolutely gobsmacked when I saw Iggy’s face transformation on this runway/performance. 

:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

Luckily, she fixed it quick and now looks the best she’s ever looked (I wouldn’t be joking about it if this wasn’t behind us) but for a moment she was really serving up Handsome Squidward on the red carpet.

spacer.png

Stream “Nights Like This” for good skin and a less bloated pump! 
:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1

One of my favourite outfits... I love the gloves covering just one finger. 

Britney looked fun and cute and happy! 

But isn't this the performance where her dad threatened Iggy? So who knows what she actually felt like at the time :(