This Day In Pop: Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea perform "Pretty Girls" at the 2015 BBMA (May 17)

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that was just a rumor. Larry made it very clear later that she was able to tour and perform all along, so it was more of a decision not to do so (the "I don't have anything to prove" argument comes to mind).

If any, the exclusivity might've been that she couldn't have another residency or paid concert at Vegas, but awards shows aren't paid.

When did Larry say this??

7 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

When did Larry say this??

I've been trying to find the interview but it seems I just dreamed all of it :haha:

No, I'm almost sure it was for Las Vegas Sun, which always got the exclusives, but now there's barely any Britney article popping up from that site. I think it was some time before the 2017 tour, but he said something along the lines that she couldn't perform in other parts in Vegas but she could perfectly tour anywhere else.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I loved the song upon a leak I heard I thought Britney sounded bad *** and Iggy was meh... well anyway the song was exciting for m because I had just joined the fandom in 2014 and that was her most recent release... but h actual realeased song after multiple listen it sounds terrible it’s good one dance club banger but the over production of both Britney and Iggy’s vocals... but the performance was everything and she looked in her element 

I remember LOVING one of the leaks so much but I didn’t like the song as much when it was released...

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Well everyone has a different taste. I'm sure I love a bunch of songs you hate. Ooh la la is a jam. I love working out to it. It just...  makes me happy? 

Ooh I think you're good just the way you are. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • 11 months later...

I forgot how much I loooooove this bop

Happy Winnie The Pooh GIF

the energy and outfits were there but the Choreography is a bit tooo cutesy for me, it’s very great adventure six flags to me lol

cutesty is needed Bc of the type of song but I wish there was a bit more harder moves or even if they incorporated the dance break from the music video.