Let's just say Ariana and Scooter aren't as close as people think

ariana-scooter.jpg.ad6a5fd3446b56f4d036f6361a64e720.jpg

It's no secret that in 2016, Ariana fired Scooter Braun briefly. It was when Manchester happened that he became part of her team again. 

Fast forward to Stuck With U. Justin Bieber shared a clip of the video with Carole Baskin and her husband dancing in the video, only to have Ariana respond in a very alarming volume that she didn't approve of this and had no knowledge. 

Many fans speculate since the whole Swift debacle, Ariana hasn't been on Team Scooter for awhile. However, in a contract clause she can't discuss him.

Many believe Stuck With U only happened because she's managed by Scooter.

I've noticed she really isn't promoting it as heavily as Justin is, who we all know is a bit thirsty for a hit song since "Yummy" flopped. "Intentions" is only a hit cos of Quavo. Changes didn't really perform the way he hoped. It's not even gold status. 

I suspect Scooter called Ariana, realizing she's more popular than Biebs, and can actually had the power to give Justin a legitimate hit song. 

But I also believe she's very trapped and wants out of this Scooter mess. Only time will tell. 

Article about the speculation here. Thoughts?

• Like 4

The “nice guy” narrative is never true. And they way he pushed so hard to be perceived as one only makes that ring more true. 

I’m sure he’s been better to his artists that other talent managers before him (looking at you Larry :ohwut:) but it’s still the entertainment industry after all.

The media were painting him as Justin’s saviour during the Purpose era and look at Justin now. All that “help” and he seems extremely... damaged. 
Ariana is a big name now, probably got producers tripping over one another to give her a song. I hope she knows what she’s doing and makes good career choices when the opportunity to bet on herself comes along :mhm:

• Like 3
  • Leader
21 hours ago, BritneyMinaj said:

she said that he forced her to release "ghostin" which is a song abt Pete that she felt was too personal

I looked this up and found this on Wikipedia:

"After completing the song, Grande did not want to release it and begged her manager Scooter Braun to remove it from the album, but he convinced her to keep it."

I mean, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt... maybe he thought it was too precious to be left on the cutting room floor? I mean it kinda is? 

Ariana seems like the kind of person to me that ultimately if she didn't want the song on TU,N she'd leave it off and that'd be that, no? 

• Love 1
Just now, JordanMiller said:

"After completing the song, Grande did not want to release it and begged her manager Scooter Braun to remove it from the album, but he convinced her to keep it."

I mean, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt... maybe he thought it was too precious to be left on the cutting room floor? I mean it kinda is? 

Ariana seems like the kind of person to me that ultimately if she didn't want the song on TU,N she'd leave it off and that'd be that, no? 

I mean idc cuz i adore that song i fkg stan but that's the only info i know so i shared it

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Ariana will never perform the song. 

It's a miracle it's out. The original tracklist had another track in placed for break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored. 

There probably was a line drawn. Scooter did say he wanted a vocalist track for her. Not just bops.. Like Mariah Carey 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block