Chloe x Halle drop new album 'Ungodly Hour'

6 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I love it! I been playing it in my wrangler since it drop & that older sister is someone to watch, sis wasn’t having it in that video :tiffanynod:

IN YOUR WRANGLER? THAT'S SUPER ****

And yesss, Chloe is a full woman now, she's like Normani + Dinah all in one, she's on fire. As soon as Halle starts filming The Little Mermaid I can totally see her kicking her out of the picture and going all "Slave 4 U" on all of us :airpls:

• Love 1

The late-90s Rn’B aesthetic of the video and song is EVERYTHING:makeitrain: I feel that the song has so far received some moderate success actually:goat: it has received 6 million views so far being one of their most viewed videos...a lot of hype in tik tok and since 70s-early 00s synth and tech pop and Rn’B (with a disco rise)is the most popular genre rn...I feel there will be space for the song to be ATLEAST a hit.

On 5/17/2020 at 6:29 AM, bitbitboi said:

The song, the voices, the bodies, the outfits, the choreo, the video, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT.

Related:

chloe-halle.jpg.4bd3110ee3337abc32c05d5bbb25cb59.jpg

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block