Exhale, please give a warm welcome to the new Curator team & our new moderator!

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Lemme be the one to assure you that this will not happen. :hugs: After getting shortlisted, they were all evaluated under one guiding principle and that ultimately led to them being chosenezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg And lemme tell you, they all have my trust and confidence. :barbie:

The four new rangers were selected based on three qualities. Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice. But Community Builder accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction - Chemical X. Thus, the Power Rangers were born. Using their ultra super powers...

@puppylo16

tumblr_n3aldnaPmY1rjoe31o1_400.gif

@Dark.Knight

tumblr_m75cvgyUTA1r0bk8io2_r2_250.gifv

@PokemonSpears

tumblr_m75cvgyUTA1r0bk8io4_r1_250.gifv

and @Urbanney

iLtZpsM.gif

... have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBZGWVP1NHknwkWzRgf3J

@EasyThere :haha:giphy.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
On 8/27/2020 at 12:55 PM, Style. said:

Let’s ask Mr. @Puppy :shameless:

I come back from a hiatus to this...:jackk:

It was overwhelming with so many messages to deal with especially ones that are so petty, it was getting too much and then the nonstop spammers...you take one down and another is generated with one number different. But now I’m back, fresh faced and hopefully won’t make the same mistake again :awks:

Also I’m completely out of the loop and have 89 notifications...last time I’m taking a break :jl:

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

It was overwhelming with so many messages to deal with especially ones that are so petty, it was getting too much and then the nonstop spammers...you take one down and another is generated with one number different. But now I’m back, fresh faced and hopefully won’t make the same mistake again :awks:

Also I’m completely out of the loop and have 89 notifications...last time I’m taking a break :jl:

Welcome back, saweetie! Also, I’m waiting for those tacos. :akii:

6 hours ago, Puppy said:

Welcome back! :hiii:

Archived