Exhale, please give a warm welcome to the new Curator team & our new moderator!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Just woke up. :imacat:

Please give a warm welcome to @puppylo16 @PokemonSpears @Dark.Knight and @Urbanney. Show some love. 💛💙🖤💚

Also, to our "Community Builder"@JordanMiller, this would not have happened if not for him. :mattafact:

It's about time we added new members to the team. Imagine how tired I am to powerpuff, save the day. Fighting crime. Trying to save the world~ :barbie:

Oh no, it's the mad Fuzzy Lumpkins! Watch out, and the repulsive Roach Coach! Get him, it's evil Mojo Jojo! Chasing evil out this town! :pika:

Fighting crime. Trying to save the forum. Here they come, just in time~ :prettyney:

The Power... Rangers! 🖤💖💙💛💚

The four of them each have their own unique qualities, and that is why they were chosen to be Rangers. :chrissy:

It's been a while. I know we shouldn't have kept you waiting. But we here now. :thelook:

TEEHEE💖

Roxxy
Super Moderator / Pink Ranger

I was going to yesterday but it was locked to comments :imacat:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Tell her to record b10 lazy b itch :explainlol:

I’ll tell my friend who knows a guy who went to a pool party and talked to one of the dancers who knows a guy that has met another who is friends with Fe and Fe will tell Britney :gagasmile:

43 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Congrats!! :hugs:

Hide contents

Let's just hope it doesn't go to their heads and they start abusing their powers :sippinga:

Nah . I've also had my frictions in the past with past moderators who did whatever they wanted and I became less active due to that then.

source.gif

2 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Congrats!!

Let's just hope it doesn't go to their heads and they start abusing their powers 

Lemme be the one to assure you that this will not happen. :hugs: After getting shortlisted, they were all evaluated under one guiding principle and that ultimately led to them being chosenezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg And lemme tell you, they all have my trust and confidence. :barbie:

The four new rangers were selected based on three qualities. Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice. But Community Builder accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction - Chemical X. Thus, the Power Rangers were born. Using their ultra super powers...

@puppylo16

tumblr_n3aldnaPmY1rjoe31o1_400.gif

@Dark.Knight

tumblr_m75cvgyUTA1r0bk8io2_r2_250.gifv

@PokemonSpears

tumblr_m75cvgyUTA1r0bk8io4_r1_250.gifv

and @Urbanney

iLtZpsM.gif

... have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBZGWVP1NHknwkWzRgf3J

12 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That's awesome! The idea is great. I was shocked to see my topic about Kelly Rowland video get feature on the main page, and it made me very happy

Wasn't that like weeks ago? And that was Jordan. :bigkiss:

Archived