Oops!... I Did It Again album re-enters US album iTunes charts at #176 on its 20th anniversary

4 hours ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Every time a Britney album charts I check here to see how her albums are doing: https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/britneyspears.html

Now, can someone explain to me how is Britney Jean is holding on so strong :yaknow: it's always charting in so many countries :idkney: out of all her albums :fran:

Congrats OIDIA btw and happy birthday :cooltshirt:

Because literally nobody had it when it first came out so still many fans to experience the Britney Jean magic for the first time :chrissy:

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I'm okay with what you say too though...I don't stand Lou either but not buying an album that's 10 bucks won't affect Lou when Britney's perfume sells like crazy, other merch, ... it's just too small of a bigger piece. If she ever tours again? I bet it will be sold out while tours or a new residency are the real deal in how to boycot Lou. The same with The Zone. It was a succes which shouldn't have been...

The Zone was not much of a success

On 5/16/2020 at 2:25 PM, C0CKy said:

I agree wholeheartedly that people shouldn’t be buying UO vinyls or any merchandise at this time.

I’m not going to condemn anyone (not publicly anyway,) for putting their money towards these awful causes but I am going to remind them where their money is going. If that’s “bringing negativity” in then that’s the cross I’ll bear. I know people will be upset with me because they want to feel good about buying into the hype and I’m fully okay with that. 

If people only knew urban outfitters donates to anti LGBT charities.

Google is your friend. The owner is anti LGBT despite being marketed to the community.

You girls always get played especially your favorite pop star exclusives there.

Stick to hot topic thank you.

• Like 1
On 5/16/2020 at 2:06 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Britney's second album turned 20 years old today and has moved over more than 500 spots on the iTunes US album charts currently sitting on #180.

Keep buying and streaming the album!

Happy birthday Oops!...I Did It Again!

UPDATES:

-6PM: #176

-7PM: #145

MAY 17th:

-2AM: #119

-7AM: #116

532683568_Image1copy.png.6dc1e2a67069adec9986f504ae2bc969.png

Can you buy me a copy from iTunes? I've never heard this album. I'm 15 and it came out before me