Oops!... I Did It Again album re-enters US album iTunes charts at #176 on its 20th anniversary

Britney's second album turned 20 years old today and has moved over more than 500 spots on the iTunes US album charts currently sitting on #180.

Keep buying and streaming the album!

Happy birthday Oops!...I Did It Again!

UPDATES:

-6PM: #176

-7PM: #145

MAY 17th:

-2AM: #119

-7AM: #116

532683568_Image1copy.png.6dc1e2a67069adec9986f504ae2bc969.png

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Keep in mind a portion of your proceeds will be funding Lou Taylor’s gay conversion camps, cult, and more lawsuits against fans.

kzvXPk8.png

In that case, people shouldn't be buying the vinyls by UO and her website either nor should they stream her yet Glory went to the top 10 last week....

Of 9.99 bucks, Lou barely makes any money out of it.

I dislike her too but must we always drag her negative *** in? It's about legacy and Lou wasn't around the Oops era, might be a chance she gets zero bucks for those era's...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

In that case, people shouldn't be buying the vinyls by UO and her website either nor should they stream her yet Glory went to the top 10 last week....

Of 9.99 bucks, Lou barely makes any money out of it.

I dislike her too but must we always drag her negative *** in? It's about legacy and Lou wasn't around the Oops era, might be a chance she gets zero bucks for those era's...

I agree wholeheartedly that people shouldn’t be buying UO vinyls or any merchandise at this time.

I’m not going to condemn anyone (not publicly anyway,) for putting their money towards these awful causes but I am going to remind them where their money is going. If that’s “bringing negativity” in then that’s the cross I’ll bear. I know people will be upset with me because they want to feel good about buying into the hype and I’m fully okay with that. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I agree wholeheartedly that people shouldn’t be buying UO vinyls or any merchandise at this time. I’m not going to condemn anyone (not publicly anyway,) for putting their money towards these awful causes but I am going to remind them where their money is going. If that’s “bringing negativity” in then that’s the cross I’ll bear. I know people will be upset with me because they want to feel good about buying into the hype and I’m fully okay with that. 

I'm okay with what you say too though...I don't stand Lou either but not buying an album that's 10 bucks won't affect Lou when Britney's perfume sells like crazy, other merch, ... it's just too small of a bigger piece. If she ever tours again? I bet it will be sold out while tours or a new residency are the real deal in how to boycot Lou. The same with The Zone. It was a succes which shouldn't have been...

Just now, IForgotYouExisted said:

I'm okay with what you say too though...I don't stand Lou either but not buying an album that's 10 bucks won't affect Lou when Britney's perfume sells like crazy, other merch, ... it's just too small of a bigger piece. If she ever tours again? I bet it will be sold out while tours or a new residency are the real deal in how to boycot Lou. The same with The Zone. It was a succes which shouldn't have been...

I understand what you’re saying but I get the feeling a lot of people are thinking their contributions won’t amount to anything. But they do!  All these small purchases add up quick. And we’ve seen what Lou does with the money and it’s not good. The only vote that counts is the one we as consumers make with our wallets. We can’t underestimate that. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg lovey. Is this the Britney Spears Camp for the Performing Arts? or is this a different foundation? :idkney:

Yes it was the camp for underprivileged children who wanted to learn how to sing and dance. An organization that we know she was very passionate about and even attended several times. :crying1:

• Love 3
12 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Yes it was the camp for underprivileged children who wanted to learn how to sing and dance. An organization that we know she was very passionate about and even attended several times.

Oh my god but that foundation is so iconic. It's referenced and appeared in so many documentaries in the pre-breakdown era. :omg:

• Love 1