Britney posts a video on IG to celebrate OIDIA's 20th Anniversary + tweets NASA

11 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Kween of remembering one of the best selling albums ever. 

Remember when she did Carpool karaoke and couldn't say what Oops was about? I'm starting to think she didn't want to say anything because she didn't write it and our humble queen couldn't speak for the writers and what they wanted to say in the song. To her it was just a song she liked to sing. Beyonce could never. She'd be all "Actually I wrote John Lennon's Imagine and gifted it to him even before I was born because I'm that ducking amazing." 

Of course she knew what the song was about. The lyrics are not even that deep.:selenerz:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Kween of remembering one of the best selling albums ever. 

Remember when she did Carpool karaoke and couldn't say what Oops was about? I'm starting to think she didn't want to say anything because she didn't write it and our humble queen couldn't speak for the writers and what they wanted to say in the song. To her it was just a song she liked to sing. Beyonce could never. She'd be all "Actually I wrote John Lennon's Imagine and gifted it to him even before I was born because I'm that ducking amazing." 

I think she said it's just a song meaning everybody can do what they want with it