SOMETHING is happening . . .

samwoods321

My spider sense is tickling, I'm penal psychic. something must definitely be going on with legal stuff, how can Brian just start posting all those videos where as before all stuff like that wasn't allowed. sony are releasing their holds on her music on my videos. anyone know, feel, think the same.

Britney Spears Oops GIFbritney spears GIFbritney spears mic GIF happy birthday oops. i did it again 

:kisses:

https://www.britneyspears.com/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

he won’t ever be part of her inner circle again after he did the HIAM choreo and she chose to sit on a chair for most of it.

he was back on the X factor uk several weeks later 

i remember seeing that and thinking how weird i rhought it was because i recognised him from the videos

56 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Here, educate yourself. You're lucky I didn't give you warning points. :mattafact:

listen. ive been on here for many years, ive always mostly been nice, kind and positive but just like everyone im curious about stuff. ive seen members on here be way nastier than i have ever been without a word said.  ive seen new members be dragged becuase maybe they didnt know something or they dont know the lingo or whatever. im talking to jordon right now trying to navigate this all. 

10 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

I thought you meant Brian her brother :makeitrain: Shows how tuned in I am these days...

Lol same here, I thought he was talking about Britney's brother and suddenly thought he posted personal videos about her but then realized it was about Brian Friedman :jackk:

Archived