Paula Abdul's Controversial Crazy Cool video.

When you hear the name Paula Abdul particularly her music videos. You think stunning choreography that she did herself, Great visual take. Another favorite. Which is always. Her videos were never the album version. But a cool remix for the single. Which is why her singles sold extremely well. As her Singles of album cuts were actually a remix. 

Cold hearted had a rap in the single mix. Where the album version didn't. 

Knocked out was a single mix of the Pettibone 12" that was found on Shut up and dance. Her dance mix album. Which ironically was the first remix album to go US Top ten. Something Madonna was unable to achieve with you can dance. 

Crazy cool was remixed. 

But MTV had a problem with the video and it's ****** nature. 

Particularly the pouring of beer over her breasts which is fully clothed. They tried to fight it. Saying it's part of the choreography. But they eventually gave in and did the MTV edit. 

I believe it could have been another top 30 hit for Paula. But radio were reluctant thx to the controversy surrounding this video. 

I've seen worst in 95. 

This was tame then and still is. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived