Chili's demand of what her ideal man is hinders finding love

I remember watching The vh1 reality series What Chilli wants.

I wasn't surprised when the dating expert and even T Boz scolded her about some of the "requirements" to dating her.

They understand smoking.

But the alcohol and the six pack requirement was criticized.

Both of them said. You tell any football loving man he can't have a beer with his boys while watching the game. You might as well be single forever. 

Scientific studies proven that drinking with your buddies socially is actually a health benefit. Not basically getting drunk. But a few beers is a good mental health break. 

My other problem is. She falls for the playboys. Who knows they aren't settling down for anyone. Their into flings. Once they are bored. They just move on. 

It's been that way forever. But girls really can't comprehend when they say. They don't want anything serious. The girks always try to change them. Only to have their heart broken. And eventually their self esteem going down to feeling that they will never find the soul mate..

Which in today's dating world. Most orientations are really into casual flings. Not really serious. As they don't have the patience to put into the work in a relationship.  Most do settle down. But the average age is between late 40s and 50s now. Basically when you can't have children biologically. That's when the time to settle is. 

I hope chilli finds her soulmate. But then again. Sometimes people are meant to ve alone forever and that's ok. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived