MTV uploads 2000 VMA performance on YouTube in HD

I feel like there was a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. Or a bit of uncertainty when she started taking off the clothes. Also feel like she was in that metal ring thing a little too long, like what was the purpose of that even? Overall a great performance. She should definitely revisit this performance. Imagine this exact performance but starting with Oops and leading into a new single. 

20 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

I feel like there was a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. Or a bit of uncertainty when she started taking off the clothes. Also feel like she was in that metal ring thing a little too long, like what was the purpose of that even? Overall a great performance. She should definitely revisit this performance. Imagine this exact performance but starting with Oops and leading into a new single. 

I’ve always noticed this. I think her pants started coming off or unbuttoning when she was walking down the stairs. I think she noticed and tried to be casual until the mark to rip them off but sadly they were already exposed. 
also I agree. I think maybe for the quick arm and hip dance she was doing and then she should have got out and done kore choreo. 
Her mic looks weird too no?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, YoungOne said:

Still remember the day I saw it live so shocking even Marilyn Manson said it was pretty raw for a Mickey Mouse musketeer, cute memories.

As for the video,  HD is not true HD. A very poor upscale, also they did cut the 4:3 frame and some takes don’t look good.

same quality that slave 4u/bomt/Hollywood on MTV tbh they don’t have the masters of this? How lame

Sorry folks. 

At least we have an official link for it now. 

It seems they didn't upscaled it at all. When you set the 480p quality, it's almost the same with 1080p. However, they had to do a dynamic crop of each scene to not lose any information instead of a simple middle crop.

10 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I was actually bored with Slave cuz I didn't care for the song :pieceofwhat: even though it was the premier of it

I was like "that's it? that's the song? Not even a hint of singing live or a fake band. The snake was pretty cool though"

britney spears mtv vma GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

Thank you for saying this... I'm bored of almost all the slave perfomances from that time, they're too perfect and its just the cd vocals.

Hey Britney's Team, can you fix her square videos on youtube and update the quality? I'd like to watch them on my huge Smart TV, thanks :chrissy:

Anyway, I remember the day after this performance. I went to school and all the kids could talk about was seeing Britney's thong and how naked she was. I kept telling them it was a suit that imitated her skin tone. No one believed me and called me gay for defending her :hahaha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

Hey Britney's Team, can you fix her square videos on youtube and update the quality? I'd like to watch them on my huge Smart TV, thanks :chrissy:

Anyway, I remember the day after this performance. I went to school and all the kids could talk about was seeing Britney's thong and how naked she was. I kept telling them it was a suit that imitated her skin tone. No one believed me and called me gay for defending her :hahaha:

Their tvs were low quality.

• Love 1

Much better quality than what we had before, but clearly not real HD (you can see the upscaling, notably on the stairs at the beginning). And they should keep the original 4:3 format. I don't care if some people have panic attacks because black bars appears on the sides: I want to see everything the way it was recorded(!)

:tbh:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Avatar said:

Thank you for saying this... I'm bored of almost all the slave perfomances from that time, they're too perfect and its just the cd vocals.

Me Too Reaction GIF by Bounce

I was never a fan of the song though I like the beat