MTV uploads 2000 VMA performance on YouTube in HD

For those of you not realizing the grunt during the breakdown and her saying “ooh” i did it again at the end and not “oops”.. leave your stan cards at the door and exit stage left. :gunriah:

that also goes for anyone that doesn’t do the “Yeah Britnaay!”  :meryell: Between the “ I cant get no” and “satisfaction” 

• Love 3

While I LOVE this performance, it is NOT her best choreo by any means.

I think her team needs to remember just because the choreo isn't difficult, doesn't mean it can't be amazing.

Probably more important that she can hit it perfectly every time.

I can't at some of ya'll trying to come for Slave though, crazy...

2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I miss these days sometimes. It was so simple, the world wasn’t as internet or social media, everything we got was in teen magazines and or merchandise from fan clubs. It was a fun time! 

You had to wait for replays on MTV if you want to watch this performance again. And you have to sit there and watch the entire show so you wouldn't miss it. Simpler times. :crying1:

• Love 1

Still remember the day I saw it live so shocking even Marilyn Manson said it was pretty raw for a Mickey Mouse musketeer, cute memories.

As for the video,  HD is not true HD. A very poor upscale, also they did cut the 4:3 frame and some takes don’t look good.

same quality that slave 4u/bomt/Hollywood on MTV tbh they don’t have the masters of this? How lame

Sorry folks. 

At least we have an official link for it now. 

This performance is fkinnn iconic especially the month b4 this lucky was just released and she was still seen as kinda squeaky clean and cutesy not full on *** symbol as she would soon become to be and this just made us all gag. I still remember in 6th grade watching this and going crazy. 20 years later still one of the most provocative and iconic performances ever and she was only what 19 turning 20? I believe  ...

artist today don’t even go as hard. Only a few. My fav part was when she Did the spin to the floor. And ended with “ooohh I did it again “

God to me this more iconic than her slave performance only Bc the dancing is more intriguing and technical with the tutting.  This was when performers used to perform. I feel old but What a time to be alive. 🌈🌈🌈

iconic GIF by Paris Hilton

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BritLOVER said:

Another question I have, and something that slightly gets to me.... was she supposed to say "OOPS" at the end? 

Because she ended up saying "OOH, I did it again!"

Either way... ICONIC!!

No I think it was meant to always be “Ooh, I did it again” and even if it was meant to be Oops, the Ooh was still kept on DWAD so it obviously worked for them either way

This remix is also so fire I can’t wait for the day the Studio Version is released:yeahhh:

• Like 1