MTV uploads 2000 VMA performance on YouTube in HD

8 minutes ago, BritLOVER said:

What a great performance!!

I always wondered... is that her grunting at 3:17? If hope so, cos i want to belive it is haha. Love that part

I never noticed that!!!  I totally think it is her grunting.  It would definitely fit with the way she’s dancing at that very moment. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Revisiting GLORIOUS times!

MTV just uploaded Britney's 2000 VMA performance on YouTube in HD quality (not real 1080p tho) - really worth to watch it again after 20 years!

britney-spears-timeline-2000-3-billboard-650-compressed.jpg

A star was born! I was blown away watching this on tv when it air, I remember how excited I was I couldn’t contain my excitement. Same for slave, good times :crying1:

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I know that the majority of people LOVE her 2001 VMAs performance, and don’t get me wrong, because I certainly do too.  However, this performance has always been my favorite.  I just love everything about it.  The outfit, the remix, the choreography, the big reveal, that body!!  Pure perfection.  👌🏼
oops i did it again dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Britney Spears 2000 Vmas GIF
oops i did it again 2000 vmas GIF by Yosub Kim, Content Strategy Director

my all time favorite Britney performance

5a6z.gif

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

A star was born! I was blown away watching this on tv when it air, I remember how excited I was I couldn’t contain my excitement. Same for slave, good times :crying1:

I was actually bored with Slave cuz I didn't care for the song :pieceofwhat: even though it was the premier of it

I was like "that's it? that's the song? Not even a hint of singing live or a fake band. The snake was pretty cool though"

britney spears mtv vma GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I was actually bored with Slave cuz I didn't care for the song :pieceofwhat: even though it was the premier of it

I was like "that's it? that's the song? Not even a hint of singing live or a fake band. The snake was pretty cool though"

britney spears mtv vma GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

Slave was the first time a lead single of hers seemed so strange to me. Ever since, all of her lead singles have left me like 

tenor.gif?itemid=7665859

Slave, MATM, GM, Womanizer, HIAM, WB, MM all took me a while to digest them, to comprehend what I was listening to. They're all so unique and so different from the rest of their respective albums as well. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I hate how they crop it out to make it widescreen it looks so ugly

They did it to fit on TVs for example. The 16/9 ratio is the standard of today, the original 4/3 is great because it's the original format but black bars are appearing on TVs/Laptops/Monitors etc. which can be not comfortable to watch. They had to do a dynamic crop of each scene (like I do on my videos) to not lose important information appearing on the screen instead of a middle static crop.

52 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Slave was the first time a lead single of hers seemed so strange to me. Ever since, all of her lead singles have left me like 

tenor.gif?itemid=7665859

Slave, MATM, GM, Womanizer, HIAM, WB, MM all took me a while to digest them, to comprehend what I was listening to. They're all so unique and so different from the rest of their respective albums as well. 

Thats right BOMT Crazy and oops i like it since the first moment i heared! the most complicated for me is WB and HIAM, it cost me to like that songs!!

That iconic vma's performance , idk why the ******* labels and tvchannels doesn't want to invest on that awards shows, every day is more and more cheaper.