Dua Lipa's "Levitating" gets a Millenium Pop Inspired Makeover

Edit: Heard this song was making a comeback so I mixed up a little revamp of the one from last year.

Version with Madonna & Missy:

Original post: Really happy with how this turned out. The sound is inspired by teen pop of the millennium, and the visual emulates the internet experience of the time. Seeing as we're coming up on the 20th anniversary of the Oops! album, I thought it was a perfect time to post it, as the mix sounds like it could have come straight from that time.

Get it here: https://tinyurl.com/bhdua1

Teaser:

• Like 1
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: Heard this song was making a comeback so I mixed up a little revamp of the one from last year. Version with Madonna & Missy: Original post: Really happy with ho

Looking forward to it  Love your remixes. The DYWCO one slaps.

Aaaand here's the new version with Madonna & Missy added:  

Posted Images

19 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

*Sets reminder* :imhere:

;) hope you liked it!

20 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Looking forward to it :clap: Love your remixes. The DYWCO one slaps.

Thank you! I need to do more like that, but really the reason I did one in that style (with changing pretty much the entire melodic structure), like I did with one for Alien, was because I didn't really like the original. And I like most of Britney's originals! Maybe I could transform Hard To Forget Ya into something cool?

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love his remixes. This is is so great and the little video is perfect! :cuteidk:

Thanks! That video took so long. I literally used Windows 98 to make parts of it. :blol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...