6ix9ine says Billboard cheats: I should be #1! But six credit cards purchased 30k copies of "Stuck With U"

6ixnine is the epitome of everything that's wrong with most new age music stars imo. Talent is exchanged for the ability to manipulate social media and garner negative attention.  To think someone like this can even be competing for a number 1 on the charts tells you everything you need to know about the current state of the music industry. 

The gap between the stars we had in the 00's versus the stars we have had since is so immensely big. Sure, somebody like Eminem garnered plenty of well deserved negative attention, but one thing you couldn't take away from him is the clear talent he possessed as an artist. 

Somebody like this performing on the charts like he does just makes me sick. I wish I could recover the brain cells i've lost listening to his songs. 

• Love 1

Was thinking about this. If he is so salty about Stuck With U being number and them supposedly buying copies, wouldn't he be number 2 if earned it legitimately? But he came in at number three. So lets say they did "cheat" he would still not be number one, Doja would be. Why cant he see that. He was never going number one because if ANYONE was going to cheat for a number one it would be Nicki. She should've had one ages ago and she still didn't cheat to get one. So he is so off. 

• Love 1