6ix9ine says Billboard cheats: I should be #1! But six credit cards purchased 30k copies of "Stuck With U"

Lol. This all seems so stupid. At the end of the day, it’s billboards chart, they’re a private company right? They can put whoever they want at number 1. I mean if they really wanted couldn’t they just put baby one more time at number one? I mean, sure, it may ruin they’re reputation, but it’s not like any of this is really important like a pandemic or a president being impeached. 

I had no interest in this guy before, and watching him wine like a little ***** just disgusts me. Grow up. 

also Arianas response was perfect. So ****** he only called out Ariana. 

Also, just read that the proceeds from Stick with you are going to create a scholarship fund for first responders. Which means hopefully a lot of money was raised. And he’s whining about not being number, which he wouldn’t have been anyways because of Say So. 

I really can’t believe ppl are even streaking his song. So many ppl are just trash nowadays. 

This honestly is disappointing that billboard would do that in the first place. But tbh, I’ve never really liked 6ix9ine to begin with either, his music is just not my cup of tea. 

At least all the other streaming platforms remain true to there streaming numbers ( example: Britney going number one on Apple’s ITunes chart) britney spears wink GIF

14 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lol no. Nicki Minaj did the same thing but was called bitter. Because 6ix9ine is a male, everyone is taking it seriously:clownery::clownery:

Lol no. the situation with Nicki was completely different and can't be compared to this.

Nicki called out Travis Scott for using album-merch bundles ( something I agreed with her for at the time ). People only called her bitter because she was doing the exact same thing with her Queen album merchandise, so she was being hypocritical.

This situation is completely different, he's not talking about merch bundles, he's talking about 30,000 copies of the song being purchased at the last minute using only six credit cards. If that's true, that's extremely shady and should be investigated.

I'm not a fan of him but people are letting their negative opinions of him prevent them from looking at this objectively. If anything him having a criminal record would make him be less likely to make a slanderous accusation, do you really think he would want to worry about a defamation case with all the trouble he's already in? If what he's saying isn't true you don't think Scooter would sue him? You can't just make unfounded claims like this without being sued, it's illegal, so if Scooter or Billboard don't sue him, he's very likely telling the truth.

7 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

If anything him having a criminal record would make him be less likely to make a slanderous accusation, do you really think he would want to worry about a defamation case with all the trouble he's already in? If what he's saying isn't true you don't think Scooter would sue him? You can't just make unfounded claims like this without being sued, it's illegal, so if Scooter or Billboard don't sue him, he's very likely telling the truth.

It's not about that. He could just be dumb as a rock. He showed his video numbers on Youtube on his phone right? I'm referring to the video. Those numbers are total views. Billboard only counts streams in the US. So of course, they won't count the number he sees on his video's page on Youtube. :imacat:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You don't need court when it's clear from the video he posted. He's looking at numbers on Youtube. Which shows total views. Not domestic views. He's dumb. :imacat:

his song still outstreamed in the US and was consistently higher on US apple music and other streaming services. if stuck with u genuinely got a lot of sales tho it would make sense that it would beat him, but that's where the contention lies. Idk i feel like he's definitely damaging their reputation and the reputation of Billboard, if they have nothing to hide why not take prove him wrong in a court of law? :britstare11:

Just now, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

his song still outstreamed in the US and was consistently higher on US apple music and other streaming services. if stuck with u genuinely got a lot of sales tho it would make sense that it would beat him, but that's where the contention lies. Idk i feel like he's definitely damaging their reputation and the reputation of Billboard, if they have nothing to hide why not take prove him wrong in a court of law? :britstare11:

But he's basing it on wrong numbers - which makes this claim dumb. Because with significantly lower numbers (lower than the one he's looking at on Youtube), and SWU's sales, and Sales count for almost half of the Hot 100 formula, with Airplay coming in second and Streaming the least. He could have 3x more streams than Ariana but it will be even out because Sales is 3x bigger than Streaming. Not to mention Ari's also sold 4x more than sales of his new song. :imacat:

They don't have to take him to court if he's not doing significant damage to their rep. And it's only been day 1. Who knows, they might actually sue in the coming days. :chrissy:

• Like 1

Since I dont live in the US I have never listened to "Gooba" or even read this guys name. 

I had to search for his video on YouTube and I regret every second. My ears bleed. My eyes hurt. And I probs threw up in my mouth a little. What on earth was that hot mess? Who even listens to this music? So many questions. shocked whitney houston GIF

7 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

Lol no. the situation with Nicki was completely different and can't be compared to this.

Nicki called out Travis Scott for using album-merch bundles ( something I agreed with her for at the time ). People only called her bitter because she was doing the exact same thing with her Queen album merchandise, so she was being hypocritical.

This situation is completely different, he's not talking about merch bundles, he's talking about 30,000 copies of the song being purchased at the last minute using only six credit cards. If that's true, that's extremely shady and should be investigated.

I'm not a fan of him but people are letting their negative opinions of him prevent them from looking at this objectively. If anything him having a criminal record would make him be less likely to make a slanderous accusation, do you really think he would want to worry about a defamation case with all the trouble he's already in? If what he's saying isn't true you don't think Scooter would sue him? You can't just make unfounded claims like this without being sued, it's illegal, so if Scooter or Billboard don't sue him, he's very likely telling the truth.

K

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block