6ix9ine says Billboard cheats: I should be #1! But six credit cards purchased 30k copies of "Stuck With U"

His music (and most leading the charts these days)  is absolutely Garbage. He should be on his knees thanking the powers that be and demented teenagers that this trash is even being picked up by the radio and streamed. When you have legitimately talented artists that can’t chart to save their life. :hillary:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
On 5/15/2020 at 3:13 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

I literally have never heard a single one of his songs, he looks like a hot mess!

Also I don’t think it’s shady that they posted about the signed cd as they are also a hub for music news!

He’s mentioning forecasts which are estimates/projections, so it’s very possible that the song could jump from 5 to 1. Also he brings up streams but they don’t count as much as actual sales and I’m sure as hell Stuck is getting much more radio play! 

Fefe with nicki Minaj. That's his biggest hit. 

He's out of jail cos of coronavirus. He was medically proven that he is likely to be effected by it due to severe asthma. 

He's serving the rest of his sentence at home in house arrest. That will be until august. But after his release date. He should stay home. 

He's literally a dead man walking. He has a hit on him. Snitches get stitches. His case is death 

7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He's out of jail cos of coronavirus. He was medically proven that he is likely to be effected by it due to severe asthma. 

He's serving the rest of his sentence at home in house arrest. That will be until august. But after his release date. He should stay home. 

He's literally a dead man walking. He has a hit on him. Snitches get stitches. His case is death 

How did he shoot his latest music video if he is abiding by house arrest laws? :umsaywhat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/16/2020 at 3:17 AM, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

anyways I don't want him nor Justin and Ariana to go number one this week but at least he's calling out Billboard for shady ****, at least someone has the guts to

Lol no. Nicki Minaj did the same thing but was called bitter. Because 6ix9ine is a male, everyone is taking it seriously:clownery::clownery:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Billboard isn't shady and doesn't manipulate the charts. That's all I will say about that. :mattafact:

What's surprising to me is the fact that his new song is a landslide win and streamed double that of #2, Say So. What does that say about Americans? :lessons: The bigger issue here is not that he debuts at #2 but that he even charted that high in the first place. Like, why? He should be getting very low numbers and should be somewhere in the lower regions of the Hot 100. I find it very problematic. :imacat:

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Billboard isn't shady and doesn't manipulate the charts. That's all I will say about that. :mattafact:

What's surprising to me is the fact that his new song is a landslide win and streamed double that of #2, Say So. What does that say about Americans? :lessons: The bigger issue here is not that he debuts at #2 but that he even charted that high in the first place. Like, why? He should be getting very low numbers and should be somewhere in the lower regions of the Hot 100. I find it very problematic. :imacat:

Preach! His new MV literally even broke the internet and already has 182 million views:ohwut: There are so many beautifully-crafted videos (like overprotected :kyliecry:) that have to wait 15+ years to even reach 180 million. I swear, the American GP is so hypocritical and biased:badthoughts:

8 hours ago, Livin4art said:

I don't care about him and his trash "music" , he shouldn't be on top and he's a bad impact on children/teenagers it's sad to me that someone so dumb and vulgar is being idolized by the young generation ..... 

On 5/16/2020 at 8:08 AM, Itscuzim31 said:

His music (and most leading the charts these days)  is absolutely Garbage. He should be on his knees thanking the powers that be and demented teenagers that this trash is even being picked up by the radio and streamed. When you have legitimately talented artists that can’t chart to save their life. :hillary:

On 5/16/2020 at 1:41 AM, coupure_electrique said:

yes billboard is definitely being shady and thank god they are. We do not need this piece of trash getting a #1 song. 

Love And Hip Hop Period GIF by VH1

It’s sad honestly. I am from the generation with these “demented teenagers” and it sucks that they actually care to listen to his...uh...what do you call it?....uhhhhhh?....”music”?:surething: I honestly separate a singers personal life from their artistry (like for example- Luke. He is a horrible person for what he has done but his production is spot ON.:yaknow:) but dang it if the guy even made DECENT music!:nochillbrit: his last album (dumb boy) even received a 38% rating  of Metacritic. Even Britney Jean hasn’t received that much:embarrassed: so what do people still find special in his music:decisions: maybe because he is a “rapper” and rap/hip-hop community just likes to pretend such things like this never even happened. Twitter literally raged over Billie eilish and created #billieisoverparty for legit making a joke while they didn’t pass an eye on tekashi 6ix9ine when he has done such atrocious things :cackling: I canNOT with this crap.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block