6ix9ine says Billboard cheats: I should be #1! But six credit cards purchased 30k copies of "Stuck With U"

• Leader

6ix9ine continues to put Billboard on blast. 

He says his song should be #1 this week, but Billboard is corrupt. According to him, 6 credit cards purchased 30k units of Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber's song "Stuck With You," which ultimately gave them the top spot. He says you can buy #1s.

Industry payola is real y'all. 

He's trash but I see no lies detected.

Billboard, please respond :cackling:

Earlier:

Spoiler

Tekashi 6ix9ine's new song "Gooba" could very well debut at #1 next week, but not if Billboard has anything to do with it :jj:

According to 6ix9ine, Billboard is manipulating the chart data so that Ariana's new tune with Justin Bieber, "Stuck With U," will be the chart topper. 

I feel like 95% of people don't even care about the charts (besides main stream mega artists and their stanbases), but I do think he makes a few valid points. Billboard comes off shady to me some times. I have no proof just speculation. :sipnstare:

For example...

Watch the rapper's rant below. Do you think there's some behind-the-scenes data manipulation going on? Or is 6ix9ine just creating drama?

6ix9ine-ariana.jpg.45ad4b78e7b51ddfaa0b9aef297097d4.jpg

I would care if 6ix9ine wasn’t a POS :whatitellu:

This may be irrelevant, but I never thought things like .99 cent album deals and packaged album + concert ticket deals were fair though for chart tracking. It’s unfair that Billboard would be stringent now after allowing other unfair things in the past, but again, I’m not mad. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Rapper 6ix9ine calls out Billboard big time. 

In just one hour before tracking ended. Stuck with you mysteriously reported 60,000 units out of nowhere. Leading the controversial rapper to call out Billboard and labels in general for not supporting rap and urban music. 

As he shows in his video. The actual receipts of Billboard doing dirty work as usual. 

@JordanMiller

This time Billboard can't ignore this one when the recipts are being shown. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
25 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

In just one hour before tracking ended. Stuck with you mysteriously reported 60,000 units out of nowhere. Leading the controversial rapper to call out Billboard and labels in general for not supporting rap and urban music. 

As he shows in his video. The actual receipts of Billboard doing dirty work as usual. 

@JordanMiller

Merged your thread into the one I posted earlier @Spicechinodiva 🙏 

Ummm... it’s always been shady, and ppl have always used cheap tactics to get number ones. I don’t even know who this guy is, but he comes of as a whiny little brat in this video. This is just as cringey as when JB begged for a number one. Who cares? I’m pretty sure streams are also manipulated. Charts pretty much are meaningless at this point. I look at the billboard chart and have never heard about 90% of the music on it. 

He should show the stats at the bottom. It clearly shows stuck with u jumped 18% in downloads cuz the stans care and want that #1. Maybe if his stans cares like ari and Justin’s they would have downloaded more. After all his single was only 0.68 cents or something like that as well. 

I literally have never heard a single one of his songs, he looks like a hot mess!

Also I don’t think it’s shady that they posted about the signed cd as they are also a hub for music news!

He’s mentioning forecasts which are estimates/projections, so it’s very possible that the song could jump from 5 to 1. Also he brings up streams but they don’t count as much as actual sales and I’m sure as hell Stuck is getting much more radio play! 

Well, he should consider himself lucky that Billboard is now very tilted towards streams. :frenchy:

And his track is 2:12 long, enough to be counted and chart, but low enough to be played more and get more streams. :mhmsureny:

With the old rules, sales were everything. Back then, he would be lucky to be charting in the Bubbling Under Hot 100. :trash:

I am sure Justin and Ariana will obliterate him in pure sales.

Best Terminator 2 Explosion GIFs | Gfycat

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@JordanMiller

Well Scooter Braun is their manager. I wouldn't be surprised if he is behind this all.

13 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

can you guys explain how he's a ******? you can't just go around calling people rapists. what he did was terrible and gross yes, but not ****

He basically filmed in a music video a *** act with a minor. But It was revealed that she dressed way older than 13 as most teen girls do today. The courts basically gave him probation. It's the federal case that got him in hot water. But like several of my rap community friends say. White people aren't easy to forgive. But the hip hop community and the youth fuxx with 6ix9ine. That's what's important. The youth do love 6ix9ine for his music. 

I did notice that POC are able to separate the art from the person easier than white people do. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He basically filmed in a music video a *** act with a minor. But It was revealed that she dressed way older than 13 as most teen girls do today. The courts basically gave him probation. It's the federal case that got him in hot water. But like several of my rap community friends say. White people aren't easy to forgive. But the hip hop community and the youth fuxx with 6ix9ine. That's what's important. The youth do love 6ix9ine for his music. 

I did notice that POC are able to separate the art from the person easier than white people do. 

i know what happened it's annoying seeing people making claims like that without even taking a second to do any research

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

can you guys explain how he's a ******? you can't just go around calling people rapists. what he did was terrible and gross yes, but not ****

the person who had *** with the minor was TAQUAN ANDERSON not Daniel Hernandez (tekashi 69)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block