Oh man. Cristiano Ronaldo man-spreading with a man-bun

• Leader

Team, I was just casually sipping my morning coffee, surfing through Exhale and social media when BAM. Football/soccer super-star Cristiano Ronaldo's junk in my face.

His piercing stare like a laser through my soul. His shins glistening, man-bun perky, feet on full display, wearing some kind of EMS training gear.

Why did that come off like a poem :ricackle:

This photo is an assault to the senses. Obviously I RAN to Exhale to share. How we feeling bout this? :demi::ipass:

ronaldo.jpg.0e1edf532fc70c83b286b4287afcd699.jpg

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Team, I was just casually sipping my morning coffee, surfing through Exhale and social media when BAM. Football/soccer super-star Cristiano Ronaldo's junk in my face.

His piercing stare like a laser through my soul. His shins glistening, man-bun perky, feet on full display, wearing some kind of EMS training gear.

Why did that come off like a poem :ricackle:

This photo is an assault to the senses. Obviously I RAN to Exhale to share. How we feeling bout this? :demi::ipass:

ronaldo.jpg.0e1edf532fc70c83b286b4287afcd699.jpg

Im good lol. Enjoy jordan

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block