Watch + Listen to Marina's "Purge The Poison" Music Video + Britney Reference

1 minute ago, ryro_85 said:

I Am Not A Robot is one of my all time favs! 🤖 

Funny how that was one of the last songs I warmed up to, but I always loved Oh No!, Are You Satisfied?, Hollywood, Obsessions, Mowgli’s Road and Hermit the Frog from the beginning. Can’t say I hate anything she puts out though. I’m super excited for M5 if this is the sound she’s returning to :yesplease:

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t be coming in here to diss my girl Pokémon :otears:

I just don't know how to feel about that Britney reference. It's like both flattering and offensive at the same time lol Like there were a million other ways she could've nodded at Britney, but she chose the head shaving. It's kind of awkward even if it she did it in a positive light. :yaknow:

I love Primadonna and How to Be a Heartbreaker though, VH1 used to play them a lot back in the day when I still watched TV :P

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just don't know how to feel about that Britney reference. It's like both flattering and offensive at the same time lol Like there were a million other ways she could've nodded at Britney, but she chose the head shaving. It's kind of awkward even if it she did it in a positive light. :yaknow:

I love Primadonna and How to Be a Heartbreaker though, VH1 used to play them a lot back in the day when I still watched TV :P

Yeah I felt the same way and cringed when I first read that first part, but then afterwards I was like well she’s not dissing her. I agree though and wish she would’ve chosen another reference, but I think given the lyrics she chose it makes sense. And a tasteful person :urite: did you ever go and listen to her other stuff? :otears:

• Love 2
  • Like 1