Watch + Listen to Marina's "Purge The Poison" Music Video + Britney Reference

1 hour ago, hellokittybish6 said:

I've been obsessed with her for so so so long! :) I feel like love + fear is kinda boring tho! I only liked a few songs and Karma Is the best song on the album! FROOT was amazing and so was family jewels **** WHO AM I KIDDING all of her albums have been fire besides the newest! 

I love all of them :kidcries: give Love + Fear a chance :kidcries:

• Love 2

So many love for Marina here! :crying1:

I agree with many posters: Love+Fear was not as strong as her previous albums, even though it still is a good pop album.

The Family Jewels and Electra Heart are among my favourite albums ever. So many bops! :carpoolney:

Spoiler

I wish she did not ditch the Diamonds out of her stage name. :crying3:

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, IUSM said:

So many love for Marina here! :crying1:

I agree with many posters: Love+Fear was not as strong as her previous albums, even though it still is a good pop album.

The Family Jewels and Electra Heart are among my favourite albums ever. So many bops! :carpoolney:

Hide contents

I wish she did not ditch the Diamonds out of her stage name. :crying3:

So much yes in this comment. I was not as fond of L+F when it was first released but I love it so much now. And yes I was pleasantly surprised and initially thought not many would comment but I’m loving finding a new Marina fam :kidcries:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

:urite:

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Eartha how is your solo career coming along? When are we getting our Super Bowl invites? :lessons:

Fab, I'm getting ready for my world tour, would you guys like to open for me :whiteladydance:

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

*****hhhhh :gloria: you missed so much :staysalty:

Catch me up, I've been so busy doing charity work with my mother in law. I didn't really have any time to do much else.

• Love 3

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You’re alive and that’s all that matters :urite:

:makeitrain: yall thought I was :orangu: 

:tifflmao: well I like yellow flowers so if I do ya can throw me a funeral exhale style.

• Haha 3