Watch + Listen to Marina's "Purge The Poison" Music Video + Britney Reference

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welsh singer-songwriter and producer Marina Diamandis known mononymously as Marina released her new single Purge The Poison and it’s music video today. The song is the second single off her fifth stud

A shoutout to Britney  and Glory. 

Love me some Marina!! 😍

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ryro_85 said:

I Am Not A Robot is one of my all time favs! 🤖 

Funny how that was one of the last songs I warmed up to, but I always loved Oh No!, Are You Satisfied?, Hollywood, Obsessions, Mowgli’s Road and Hermit the Frog from the beginning. Can’t say I hate anything she puts out though. I’m super excited for M5 if this is the sound she’s returning to :yesplease:

• Love 4

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t be coming in here to diss my girl Pokémon :otears:

I just don't know how to feel about that Britney reference. It's like both flattering and offensive at the same time lol Like there were a million other ways she could've nodded at Britney, but she chose the head shaving. It's kind of awkward even if it she did it in a positive light. :yaknow:

I love Primadonna and How to Be a Heartbreaker though, VH1 used to play them a lot back in the day when I still watched TV :P

• Love 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just don't know how to feel about that Britney reference. It's like both flattering and offensive at the same time lol Like there were a million other ways she could've nodded at Britney, but she chose the head shaving. It's kind of awkward even if it she did it in a positive light. :yaknow:

I love Primadonna and How to Be a Heartbreaker though, VH1 used to play them a lot back in the day when I still watched TV :P

Yeah I felt the same way and cringed when I first read that first part, but then afterwards I was like well she’s not dissing her. I agree though and wish she would’ve chosen another reference, but I think given the lyrics she chose it makes sense. And a tasteful person :urite: did you ever go and listen to her other stuff? :otears:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻