Dua Lipa says she wants to collaborate with Kylie Minogue

• Leader

Dua Lipa says in a new interview she'd love to collaborate with Queen Kylie Minogue and is also a huge fan. :kyliecry:

Dua's sound and vibe she's got going on for Future Nostalgia would fit so perfectly with Kylie's forthcoming era (supposedly pop disco-tinged). 

I need a collaboration to manifest.

Anyone else here for this? 

Related:

dua-kylie.jpg

• Love 6
On 5/15/2020 at 2:02 PM, JordanMiller said:

15 :ohwut:

1) Kylie (1988) > Her first single: "I Should Be So Lucky"; she still performs it and it's a bop!
2) Enjoy Yourself (1989)
3) Rhythm of Love (1990)
4) Let's Get to It (1991)
5) Kylie Minogue (1994)
6) Impossible Princess (1997)

(then with Parlophone:)

7) Light Years (2000)
8) Fever (2001) > This is where I got to know her and started being a fan! <3
9) Body Language (2003)
10) X (2007)
11) Aphrodite (2010)
12) Kylie Christmas (2015) > How many of these songs are original? I mean, to be considered a "proper album".
13) Kiss Me Once (2014)

(now with BMG... still? I think:)
14) Golden (2018) > I don't have this one, it wasn't released in my country * cries in Spanish *

PS: I thought "The Abbey Road Sessions" (2012) was considered an album too. I know it's a compilation of her past hits with orchestral arrangements, but it's a whole new production really.

Her last single so far, "New York City" (2019). It's amazing, and it's definitely disco-influenced. And look at that woman! Guys she's 51, she looks like a freaking doll and moves as if she were in her twenties.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

1) Kylie (1988) > Her first single: "I Should Be So Lucky"; she still performs it and it's a bop!
2) Enjoy Yourself (1989)
3) Rhythm of Love (1990)
4) Let's Get to It (1991)
5) Kylie Minogue (1994)
6) Impossible Princess (1997)

(then with Parlophone:)

7) Light Years (2000)
8) Fever (2001) > This is where I got to know her and started being a fan! <3
9) Body Language (2003)
10) X (2007)
11) Aphrodite (2010)
12) Kylie Christmas (2015) > How many of these songs are original? I mean, to be considered a "proper album".
13) Kiss Me Once (2014)

(now with BMG... still? I think:)
14) Golden (2018) > I don't have this one, it wasn't released in my country * cries in Spanish *

PS: I thought "The Abbey Road Sessions" (2012) was considered an album too. I know it's a compilation of her past hits with orchestral arrangements, but it's a whole new production really.

Her last single so far, "New York City" (2019). It's amazing, and it's definitely disco-influenced. And look at that woman! Guys she's 51, she looks like a freaking doll and moves as if she were in her twenties.

So out of 15 albums which of them were hits besides fever, obviously?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block