Serious Poll: Who had the most disappointing decade? Why?

Serious Question – Who Had The Most Disappointing Decade? Why?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

Oh I don’t follow Christina and her career so I don’t know. Lotus is? I swore it sold like 70k opening week and flopped down after 

Its Gold because is sales + streaming

Only sales; Bionic: 332,000, Burlesque: 779,000, Lotus: 303,000 (almost the same of Bionic wow)

I Would Agree That Christina Disappointed.  I Think Her Music Is Just To Generic Now And She Doesn’t Try Hard Anymore.  Throw In The Fact Her Sudden Weight Gain And Her The Fact That She Is No Longer Relevant, She Disappointed The Most.  

Everyone Else Did Well At One Point Or Another. 
Britney’s Peak Last Decade Was 2011 - 2013: She Achieved 2 #1’s, 5 Top 10’s, A Number 1 Album And The 4th Highest Grossing Residency Of All Time.  
Ariana, Demi, Taylor, Lorde, Miley, Katy All Did Well Throughout The Decade.  
         Madonna Also Disappointed This Last Decade, But She Has One Great Era (“MDNA”) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block