Serious Poll: Who had the most disappointing decade? Why?

Serious Question – Who Had The Most Disappointing Decade? Why?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Still need to see individual sales but won’t do that today and we all know it’s because of Maroon 5 whose solo singles were also selling well. Britney also had her solo hits so if Christina’s features are the only thing that saved her that decade then she doesn’t have anything over Britney

Well her name is still on the song and still credited under her name so it's still hers even if she's just a feature. :barbie:

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That’s true but we all know she’s not the one people were looking for And I still need to look up sales. Wiki lists TTWE at 3M in the US alone but you said 2 

Well apparently not then. Congrats for crossing 3M.  :clap: Last I know is its around 2.6M and that was years ago. TTWE didn't do well outside the US though and that goes for all FF singles. The rest all flopped as well worldwide. :imacat:

• Like 1

Christina Aguilera.

"Stripped" and "Back 2 Basics" positioned her as an artist to watch and both were really good but she never was able to make her albums afterwards have a clear vision.

Her next three albums were all good. But that's it. Just good.

"Bionic" was a good record marred by its choice of songs on the standard edition . It had a handful of great songs but also had just as many mediocre ones. "Monday Morning" and "Elastic Love" should have been singles and "You Lost Me" was lost on listeners because as beautiful of a song as it is, it clashed up against "Not Myself Tonight"

"Lotus" was bad...It had like three good songs, one great song and the rest were beneath her. "Let There Be Love" should have been the first single.

"Liberation" was good. She picked the right songs as singles but the public lost interest already.

I think the last time the public was here for her was in the 2000's too. She had all this potential with single choices too.

I would say Katy Perry next because she was on the top and instantly plummeted faster than anyone in the last ten years.

:kidcries:

9 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

No shade but I gotta day Christina. Love her but I feel that she didn’t really start the impact the 2010s until just recently with the Liberation era. She’s huge again and I’m so happy for her. Kinda taking her thunder back!

Christina is “huge again”??? Where?? It’s not nice to talk about someone’s weight. oil accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

In the US alone, it has outsold Britney's two biggest digital sellers Womanizer and Scream & Shout both sold only 4M. MLJ is certified 9x platinum in the US alone. Her next big sellers is TTWE only at 2M and the rest just crossed 1M in digital sales. The rest barely made platinum. And we know MLJ is a worldwide smash. So if we include EU numbers, it's really over for Brit. :mattafact:

But "Moves Like Jagger" is a feature song...

:teigen:

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, glorytotheworld said:

I never bragged about it though...

why are you generalizing britney fans?

We (not you) count it as an achievement. Because it should be. Because it is an achievement to Britney's credit. And Moves Like Jagger is no different. But you wouldn't understand cause you're not part of the WE. :imacat:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

We (not you) count it as an achievement. Because it should be. Because it is an achievement to Britney's credit. And Moves Like Jagger is no different. But you wouldn't understand cause you're not part of the WE. :imacat:

scared as a new exhale member and for those new lurkers watching our exchange like...

:katyfrog:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block