Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

3 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

So u gave points to some users and i dont have any for my iconic gifs?

Ok, gurl. That's how u wanna play.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/06/01/54060183fa459648e153e2e5727314ed.gif

SCREAMINGGG!!! :gloria:

Ok i'm giving you 500 Exhale points for all the f ing times you made me laugh and sooo happy. Sent. :barbie:

I love youuu! 💛🧡💜

• Love 1
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

That would be beyond epic. I wonder if the servers could handle it lol. Let's put this out to the universe. Who knows ( Her publicist reading my AMA request::cackling: )

Believe it or not Jordan, sometimes you ARE the only reason I stay :kiss: I know I havent always agreed with you, but your comments lately have been funny, positive, and not to serious :yay: You make me laugh and smile. 
(and this is the most active forum there is Happy So Excited GIF by Sherlock Gnomes 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
22 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Proof that the more entries you send, the more chances of winning! :gloria:

*** PokemonSpears was rewarded with 300 points

**** I did not reward myself

Exhale payola in action :queenflopga:

Spoiler

Totally joking! :barbie:

Spoiler

Maybe i feel salty for being ignored :meltdown:

Spoiler

Until the next AMA... :boredashell:

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, Roxxy said:

There's not even 10 members with over 10,000 Exhale points and you want 100. Then you'll never get that OnlyFans. :imacat:

The point of the joke is to set an unrealistic goal. :queenflopga: Though LBH, 100 at 10k could happen in like 5 years. :tiffanynod:

19 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I was hoping to go a whole day without an OF mention :angietea:

Sorry. :shameless:

• Haha 1

lol at "i don't know who was the femme fatale choreographer when i left" like yeah brian we believe you. Half of the dancers who where there are u friends but u don't know who took your place with your iconic choreos.

Anyway. YOU BETTER WORK WITH BRITNEY ON A NEW TOUR AND GIVE THE GAYS THAT GIMME MORE CHOREO THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE FOR BLACKOUT ERA. :)

I just finished reading all the question... Great Q&A. I don't know what happened back in the day but clearly, Britney wasn't good during FFT era, that wasn't Brian's fault so it's a shame that fans attacked him. Personally, I really like HIAM's choreography... If only we had had the opportunity to enjoy the original choreography, or even the final version, well executed :gloria:

And now I wanna see the choreography for Gimme More! :receipts2: Thanks Jordan and Brian for doin this :clap: I hope Team B hires him for her next tour and album!