Britney says she's smiling for the haters

1 hour ago, Slave_4_u said:

I don’t think so, she permanently ruined the shape of her mouth. I like seeing her smile, but it’s definitely not the same.

I dont think that’s true. I do t believe she got a surgery on her mouth. Fillers. They can do fillers on the inner corners of your mouth that turn it up so it curves up instead of down. Everything seems to be settling quite well. Not quite like it once was but much better than 2015 

• Like 2
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely! I still don’t understand how a sweet and inoffensive person like Britney can have haters?! 

She just posted this one too. There is also a video, but I don’t know how to post videos here. @Roxxy can you edit it ?

Posted Images

I don’t give haters any recognition or time, but I love Britney. How can anyone hate her? She’s so humble & normal.

for the record ok GIF 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Arianna said:

I’m surprised she addresses “haters” so much lately. She’s not like that....... Lou......

I don't know who posts these captions, but It makes Britney look so insecure. She literally cares way too much about haters. Internet will never be 100% on her side.

It seems people put on her head that fans and haters are the same thing and that she needs to justify to them always, It just makes everything worse.

She started to be like this last year, and we can see her sister and boyfriend loves that attitude through the IG comments. To me is more childish than confident act.

However, maybe It is a tristar employee who tries to mimmick Britney way. One interesting thing is that "Brit" has been posting on her twitter more lately. 

Her team last year.

Maybe they give back the password. :jj:

16 hours ago, OOPSY said:

She just posted this one too. There is also a video, but I don’t know how to post videos here. @Roxxy can you edit it ?

7-CD55190-90-DA-4-E9-B-BE34-5-F5622-B6-F

That hair over the face look is iconic :pretends:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Chrischi said:

You can finally see happiness in her eyes again lately... and that's all that matters! :)

It only took a year of being off work. All she ever wanted was to be lazy :whiteladydance:

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa751e5e4e4e2eb4ef9ce7e
:bigkiss:

still a filter. its obvious that shes still wearing that hideous raccoon eye make up in all pics. why deny that fact? :teigen:

her mouth is still deformed. love her but she ruined her mouth permanently.:chrissy:

22 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

I don’t think so, she permanently ruined the shape of her mouth. I like seeing her smile, but it’s definitely not the same.

this.

no shade, just sayin'  Blinking GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1