6ix9ine Gets His $200,000 Donation to "No Kid Hungry" Organization Turned Down

6ix9ine-haelt-einen-buendel-scheine.jpg.e5b9bf21ebd33451cd23fc3ed9b84b08.jpg

6ix9ine reportedly donated $200,000 to No Kid Hungry, an organization dedicated to ending childhood hunger, only to have it rejected by the organization according to TMZ. The organization's campaign director of strategic communications, Laura Washburn, stated:

We are grateful for Mr. Hernandez’s generous offer to donate to No Kid Hungry, but we have informed his representatives that we have declined this donation. As a child-focused campaign, it is our policy to decline funding from donors whose activities do not align with our mission and values.

6ix9ine replied to the organization in a now-deleted Instagram post:

@nokidhungry rather take food out the mouth of these innocent children I never seen something so cruel.

6ix9ine has been recently charged with racketeering and firearm charges, which included armed robbery and conspiracy to ******, but got out of jail early due to the coronavirus pandemic. The rapper also admitted to year of domestic violence in September of last year. More directly a concern to No Kid Hungry, in 2015, 6ix9ine was charged with 3 felony counts of use of a child, a 13 year old girl, in a ****** performance. Additionally, he was arrested in March 2018 for choking a 16 year old boy in a Houston mall a couple months before.

Do you agree with No Kid Hungry's decision to not take money from someone with a history of abuse, especially in minors, or do you think it was ignorant not to help feed more children with 6ix9ine's money?

• Haha 1
  • Leader
6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

As a child-focused campaign, it is our policy to decline funding from donors whose activities do not align with our mission and values.

HMMMM.

My initial reaction was 'YESSSS.'

Then after some thought... though his past actions are inexcusable... what if this was one step towards finding some sort of healing or resolution and he was denied that. I'm not trying to sympathize with an alleged child abuser. $200k could help a lot of kids. I see both sides. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

HMMMM.

My initial reaction was 'YESSSS.'

Then after some thought... though his past actions are inexcusable... what if this was one step towards finding some sort of healing or resolution and he was denied that. I'm not trying to sympathize with an alleged child abuser. $200k could help a lot of kids. I see both sides. 

Jordan Miller!

You surprise me.

I love when people are willing to ask hard questions and look at a bigger picture.

Slay.

:hugs:

Edit: I don't know much about this rapper but I have heard some horrible things! I just think helping those in need, especially children, anywhere in the world is something we should all strive towards.

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

6Xnine thought he was going to get sympathy and love from the GP after the donation, but the plan already flopped from the beginning :wow:

But what if its not about him?

Who else is gonna donate this $$$ to these kids who need it right now?

:waitwhat:

I hope someone does. It's understandable why people would be angry towards him but these are children that need this $$$, though I suspect if the story its public its because he was trying to get some public sympathy.

:ugh:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, glorytotheworld said:

But what if its not about him?

Who else is gonna donate this $$$ to these kids who need it right now?

:waitwhat:

I hope someone does. It's understandable why people would be angry towards him but these are children that need this $$$, though I suspect if the story its public its because he was trying to get some public sympathy.

:ugh:

That’s what he wanted!:lessons: public sympathy :lessons: an excuse for his fans to use to show how great he is:lessons:

• Like 1

the fact that this horrible person gets out of jail and then THRIVES on the charts, makes Insta records gets to show how  **** e d up the society is. I just don't get it. :imacat:

of course the money should be rejected. It carries a bad energy and it's not helping the organization because they are looking at a long run and most people that want to donate would be appalled to hear that the organization makes business with such bad examples of the society... 

• Like 1

You guys are bashing him but he already has a number 1, broke the YouTube record and Instagram. He's a piece of trash but the public is giving him major streams for any type of new content he puts out, people hate him in public but are obsessed with his brand behind closed doors :lessons:

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Apparently he is a rapper, I didn’t know anything about him until a couple days ago, just the typical piece of **** that fans justify and say “you have to know the difference between the person and their art” bla bla bla

But he did some really messed up things.

I guess I shouldn't bother to check him out

• Like 1

If the donation was done publicly (I think it was) then I feel like it was a publicity stunt to start cleaning his image, in which case I think rejecting it was a good move from the organization. But if he had done it anonymously it would have proven what Jordan said, that he might have learned from his mistakes and wanted to start mending them. But I don't think that was the case.
And like another user said, that's "blood money". Those kids will be better off without it.

7 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

You guys are bashing him but he already has a number 1, broke the YouTube record and Instagram. He's a piece of trash but the public is giving him major streams for any type of new content he puts out, people hate him in public but are obsessed with his brand behind closed doors :lessons:

Lol I wanna have a word with these people... I don't really understand how he still has supporters. His legal issues asides, his music isn't that great. I tried to listen to Gummo but it was a terrible song. The memes people made out of it were more tolerable. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block