Ariana Grande confirms Doja Cat collaboration

• Leader

doja-ari.jpg.68462c64986d37b029d0219c4563a57a.jpg

Ariana Grande reveals she and Doja Cat teamed up on a new song together. They recorded it earlier this year, presumably pre-pandemic.

Ari had nothing but kind words to say about Doja in her interview with Apple Music's Zane Lowe, calling her a breath of fresh air. 

It's unclear when the collabo will drop though. Ari says she's saving it for when it's time to drop. I suppose that means when she's ready to kick off a new era. Not super sure how that'll look considering we're all in quarantine, but Ari can burp in the mic and it sounds precious. Doja's vocals are impressive, too. I'm excited to see what these two cooked up!

Exhale, are you here for an Ari x Doja collab or nah? 

Related:

Wow, Doja been getting so much heat since Say so :whiteladydance: I can proudly say I was there before say so:makeitrain: I wasn’t particularly a fan of her but I liked some of her music a lot and I am not even a huge rap fan and loathe hip hop :wow: like my favs before say so being Rules and Juicy. Rules was just simply fantastic :pumped: it felt so fresh to see rappers ACTUALLY (looking at you migos and mumblers :sippinga:) spit bars so good, especially in the fast part:icant:  So cool to see her become famous:)

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, Doja been getting so much heat since Say so :whiteladydance: I can proudly say I was there before say so:makeitrain: I wasn’t particularly a fan of her but I liked some of her music a lot and I am not even a huge rap fan and loathe hip hop :wow: like my favs before say so being Rules and Juicy. Rules was just simply fantastic :pumped: it felt so fresh to see rappers ACTUALLY (looking at you migos and mumblers :sippinga:) spit bars so good, especially in the fast part:icant:  So cool to see her become famous:)

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, Doja been getting so much heat since Say so :whiteladydance: I can proudly say I was there before say so:makeitrain: I wasn’t particularly a fan of her but I liked some of her music a lot and I am not even a huge rap fan and loathe hip hop :wow: like my favs before say so being Rules and Juicy. Rules was just simply fantastic :pumped: it felt so fresh to see rappers ACTUALLY (looking at you migos and mumblers :sippinga:) spit bars so good, especially in the fast part:icant:  So cool to see her become famous:)

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Her whole album "Hot Pink" is addictive. I twerk to it in the shower :tongueney:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block