B10 should be a covers album

I feel Britney would be so onboard for this ... she’s always said how she likes 80s/90s songs ... would be amazing and something different from her peers. Weezer did it last year. I think after 20 years songs can be covered much easier 

she literally could go into her home studio and record the vocals and just send it to producers. 

id be here for it, and I don’t think she would even need to really promote it . She could just say something like that “after being in the industry for over 20 years, I thought for my 10th album I’d record an album full of songs that have shaped my career and who I am as a artist .. it’s a thank you to all these wonderful artists who I wouldn’t be here if they hadn’t paved the way.”

1. Something To Talk About 
2. Toms Diner 

3. What Have You Done For Me Lately 

4. Faithfully 

5. La Isla Bonita 

6. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun 

7. I Wanna Dance with Somebody  

8. Eternal Flame

9. Heaven Is A Place On Earth
10. Hold On (For One More Day)

11. It Must Have Been Love

12. All That She Wants 

13. I Need You Tonight 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I feel Britney would be so onboard for this ... she’s always said how she likes 80s/90s songs ... would be amazing. Weezer did it last year. I think after 20 years songs can be covered much easier 

she literally could go into her home studio and record the vocals and just send it to producers. 

id be here for it, and I don’t think she would even need to really promote it . 

1. Something To Talk About
2. Toms Diner

3. What Have You Done For Me Lately

4. Faithfully 

5. La Isla Bonita 

6. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

7. I Wanna Dance with Somebody  

8. Eternal Flame

9. Heaven Is A Place On Earth
10. Hold On (For One More Day)

11. It Must Have Been Love

12. All That She Wants 

13. I Need You Tonight 

I don't know if the whole album need to have 100% cover songs, but I support the fact that she have to bring back the 80s-90s or even 2000s styles on B10, currently, those styles really work now (Lady Gaga, Dua Lipa, etc.)

Archived