Are you sometimes scared of your silly negative thoughts?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that our thoughts are powerful. :donewithit: So whenever I have negative thoughts, like by accident, I shake it off. :sobbing: But I get scared that i'm gonna attract it and it's gonna happen cause I thought of it :embarrassney: and that makes me even more scared. :deadbanana:Like I just fall into this pit and overthink everything. I don't like when that happens. :imacat:

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I believe that our thoughts are powerful. :donewithit: So whenever I have negative thoughts, like by accident, I shake it off. :sobbing: But I get scared that i'm gonna attract it and it's gonna happen cause I thought of it :embarrassney: and that makes me even more scared. :deadbanana:Like I just fall into this pit and overthink everything. I don't like when that happens. :imacat:

So you sometimes have bad thoughts about what could happen?

I dislike having negative thoughts and being petty but if someone attacks myself or someone I care about then those thoughts are out the window in a heartbeat. Even then I try my hardest to be amicable about it, but sometimes that doesn’t get your point across. At the end of the day I realize there are much more important issues than to let negative thoughts about individuals dictate my days :mhm:

4 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

I think I get you but Can you give me an example?

It's like. For example, I bought something online and then I think about what if it arrives damaged, and then I get scared that it might arrive damaged so I shake it off - and that makes me even more scared because I still thought of it, therefore I might have attracted it for like 10% so what if it does arrive damaged after thinking about it even if i shook it off but I still thought of it so it could still happen. :deadbanana:

Like, I just fall into a blackhole. :imacat:

17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's like. For example, I bought something online and then I think about what if it arrives damaged, and then I get scared that it might arrive damaged so I shake it off - and that makes me even more scared because I still thought of it, therefore I might have attracted it for like 10% so what if it does arrive damaged after thinking about it even if i shook it off but I still thought of it so it could still happen. :deadbanana:

Like, I just fall into a blackhole. :imacat:

I understand your concern. I usually never think that something could arrive damaged from Amazon for instance, but there is this really good beautiful bag I have, and on picture its Punisher's teeth's black lines of this toothspace are slightly off the lower spaces so I thought that it would arrive slightly off like on the picture but when I got it the black lines were in sync. So that's funny. But some of my thoughts just sound so ugly and they are mainly descriptive. For example, I like someone who I usually consider beautiful and then I look at the picture and out of a blue unawarely I scream in my head for a second "So ugly!" while generally long-term thinking the picture is beatiful.

The Punisher bag https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HN6M8W6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Archived